Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit in stock now ! 09:38 - Jul 3 with 18139 viewsToffeemanc

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/newkits-arrive-891738.aspx

The new kits have arrived ahead of schedule and are on sale immediately in the club shop.

That bloody sponsors logo looks awful, goalkeepers kit looks the best of the lot for me.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

New Kit in stock now ! on 17:28 - Jul 3 with 2048 viewsisitme

I went in the club shop today to have a look at the and although the home shirt looks slightly better it is still not great and the away shirt is too much like a Bury kit. Last season both shirts were good and I usually buy both home and away ones but I am giving it a miss this year.

Another problem I have with the leisurewear is the fact that there are too many Fila logos on them. A small one on the chest would be fine but why is their a need for large stickers on the arms and even on the back of the top etc.

When I was in the shop a family wanted a junior away shirt, but guess what ... none of them had been delivered. On a more positive note credit to whoever had sorted the stock as there was a fair amount on display.
New Kit in stock now ! on 17:42 - Jul 3 with 2016 viewsqlrken05

I have not been to the club shop yet , so i will reserve my final judgement till I have seen the shirt , but that away shirt is awful , its a bucket shirt and its awful . sorry i just could not bring myself to buy a b**y shirt .

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

New Kit in stock now ! on 17:44 - Jul 3 with 2007 viewsR442D

I've said all my complaints previous about this kit and I stick to them.

Another complaint whilst I'm at it, is the advertisement for them.

One squashed and pixelated photo of Joe Raff and the long strip at the bottom.
I can hardly even see them!

Would it have been hard to actually gone up a bit closer and seen the 'features' of the shirts?
New Kit in stock now ! on 18:12 - Jul 3 with 1981 viewsTomRAFC

I sincerely hope the other gear in the club shop looks good or it could be a year of low profits. I sincerely hope we only keep this for the one season.

i still like the idea of getting a watering can all in one shirt from toffs.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

New Kit in stock now ! on 18:44 - Jul 3 with 1954 viewsboromat

Going off the posting on here about the kits that we could vote on these two shouldn't have won. They are awful!

Got a feeling a few bored Bury fans may have put a few sneaky votes in hahaha. Serves us right! Next year let the players vote for the kit, they're the ones who have to wear it!

I think I might have to buy a retro kit this year, might save me money in the long run.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

New Kit in stock now ! on 18:53 - Jul 3 with 1936 viewsMass_Debater

New Kit in stock now ! on 17:44 - Jul 3 by R442D

I've said all my complaints previous about this kit and I stick to them.

Another complaint whilst I'm at it, is the advertisement for them.

One squashed and pixelated photo of Joe Raff and the long strip at the bottom.
I can hardly even see them!

Would it have been hard to actually gone up a bit closer and seen the 'features' of the shirts?

No but it would involve effort and nouse.
New Kit in stock now ! on 20:19 - Jul 3 with 1877 viewsYouTubeDale

If the white one looks good in the flesh then I will buy one. With £10 off that means £30.
Due to holidays I'm missing the Chesterfield home game but wangled the Plymouth away game into our holiday schedule...hopefully wearing a nice white shirt!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:12 - Jul 3 with 1816 views442Dale

Ok, had a mess about and came up with these. There are hundreds of ideas out there that could work just as well, but by keeping things simple it allows things like kit votes to be far more effective.

Home kit options:
- offer a striped shirt (recent tradition),
- one that has a predominantly blue theme (the second one down is actually based a bit on the Southampton shirt from the Keegan era)
- an option that's a whole new take on the blue and black theme (went for a sash, but it could also work with hoops or even quarters)

Away kit options:
- a white shirt that remains obviously Rochdale. (Adding black to the blue does this effectively)
- a yellow version of the same shirt. (much better on the kit clash front)
- an alternative yellow option that mirrors one of the home designs (again the sash works quite well)
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 23:15]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:18 - Jul 3 with 1805 viewsR17ALE

New Kit in stock now ! on 15:21 - Jul 3 by judd

Not impressed up close, Brierls.

That's what his bint said to him as well.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:18 - Jul 3 with 1802 viewsisitme

Home kit one and away kit two for me. When are they on sale?
New Kit in stock now ! on 22:20 - Jul 3 with 1798 viewsisitme

Double post.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
New Kit in stock now ! on 22:24 - Jul 3 with 1784 viewsjudd

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:12 - Jul 3 by 442Dale

Ok, had a mess about and came up with these. There are hundreds of ideas out there that could work just as well, but by keeping things simple it allows things like kit votes to be far more effective.

Home kit options:
- one that has a predominantly blue theme (the second one down is actually based a bit on the Southampton shirt from the Keegan era)
- an option that's a whole new take on the blue and black theme (went for a sash, but it could also work with hoops or even quarters)

Away kit options:
- a white shirt that remains obviously Rochdale. (Adding black to the blue does this effectively)
- an alternative yellow option that mirrors one of the home designs (again the sash works quite well)

Can you do them with our red sponsorship logo across 'em?

Poll: What is it to be then?

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:25 - Jul 3 with 1782 viewsShun

Home kit options:

Away kit options:

442 for kit designer. I love all 3 away ones.
New Kit in stock now ! on 22:29 - Jul 3 with 1773 viewsTVOS1907

Ever heard of Photoshop, 442?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:30 - Jul 3 with 1768 views442Dale

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:29 - Jul 3 by TVOS1907

You don't see Banksy using that sh/te.

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:32 - Jul 3 with 1759 viewsjudd

I thought it was his driving theory test.

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:32 - Jul 3 with 1759 viewsjudd

I thought it was his driving theory test.

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:33 - Jul 3 with 1753 viewsTomRAFC

Home kit options:

Away kit options:

I really like the idea of having a single diagonal stripe. Some nice ideas there.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:36 - Jul 3 with 1742 viewsjudd

New Kit in stock now ! on 22:33 - Jul 3 by TomRAFC

I really like the idea of having a single diagonal stripe. Some nice ideas there.

I'd prefer replica braces and a huge pie

New Kit in stock now ! on 23:32 - Jul 3 with 1694 viewsoff2div1

Gary Jones and new signing Jason Kennedy model the new bcafc away kit...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOK94feCAAA8xck.jpg:large
New Kit in stock now ! on 23:48 - Jul 3 with 1678 viewsChaffRAFC

Home kit options:

Away kit options:

A million times better than any of the dross we were offered.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

New Kit in stock now ! on 15:11 - Jul 4 with 1577 views442Dale

New kits are on sale in JD apparently.

New Kit in stock now ! on 15:35 - Jul 4 with 1554 viewsDaley_Lama

New Kit in stock now ! on 15:11 - Jul 4 by 442Dale

New kits are on sale in JD apparently.

JD Sports share proce dropped 17.8p today.

Poll: DF in or out

New Kit in stock now ! on 15:59 - Jul 4 with 1524 viewsdeeplishblue

Home kit options:

Away kit options:

I don't really buy kits any more - though I do have one of the Toffs-Bukta retro shirts. However I must say that I think the white one showed here is excellent. White with either a diagonal, or horizontal blue/black band would be in my view be a very popular choice and I would definately buy one. Not sure where the sponsor could be accomodated in this design though?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

New Kit in stock now ! on 17:43 - Jul 4 with 1471 views442Dale

New Kit in stock now ! on 15:59 - Jul 4 by deeplishblue

I don't really buy kits any more - though I do have one of the Toffs-Bukta retro shirts. However I must say that I think the white one showed here is excellent. White with either a diagonal, or horizontal blue/black band would be in my view be a very popular choice and I would definately buy one. Not sure where the sponsor could be accomodated in this design though?

Sponsor would be fine on a horizontal band ( as long as they didn't insist on one colour!), but was thinking about the diagonal stripe and there are two options: 1. Have a break in the sash, meaning the sponsor can be black on a white shirt or have it running diagonally down the sash which would actually be an interesting bit of marketing that a company might like.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024