Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale 21:55 - Feb 15 with 18357 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54229/match-preview-blackpo

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 10:50 - Feb 16 with 4700 viewsChaffRAFC

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 17:46 - Feb 16 with 4407 viewsboromat

I can't get excited by tonight. Really can't see us getting anything from the game.

Then again it has a feeling of one of those low turnout midweek games that I'd drag myself to with no expectations. So hopeful that means my expectations have to be at least met

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 17:55 - Feb 16 with 4373 views442Dale

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 17:46 - Feb 16 by boromat

I can't get excited by tonight. Really can't see us getting anything from the game.

Then again it has a feeling of one of those low turnout midweek games that I'd drag myself to with no expectations. So hopeful that means my expectations have to be at least met

One thing that does seem to have occurred since last week or so is very little coming out ahead of games, especially manager interviews. That will often contribute to taking people’s attention off a match without realising. Fans need and deserve that insight.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 17:56 - Feb 16 with 4368 viewsboromat

Just to add to my thought of hopelessness. Also Blackpool could be a playoff team in disguise with the amount of games behind they are.

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:01 - Feb 16 with 4345 views442Dale

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:02 - Feb 16 with 4326 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 17:56 - Feb 16 by boromat

Just to add to my thought of hopelessness. Also Blackpool could be a playoff team in disguise with the amount of games behind they are.

But aren't those things that have happened in the past, like the fact Blackpool haven't beaten us at home in the league since April 2001?

Stats can be twisted to suit any argument.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 18:04]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:04 - Feb 16 with 4303 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:01 - Feb 16 by 442Dale

Very defensive bench wonder where Vale is. Happy to see Roberts rested and McShane nearly back.

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:05 - Feb 16 with 4296 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:01 - Feb 16 by 442Dale

It can’t be helping that we have a different defence every game.

Where’s Vale?

Any update on Beesley?
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:07 - Feb 16 with 4273 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 17:46 - Feb 16 by boromat

Was just looking at the league table, and there is now a mini league of 7 teams who are now 7 points adrift. We may be terrible but those 7 teams have won just 7 of their last 35 between them, with Burton having 3 of those to get back in touch. The other 6 teams have 4 wins in 30 games ( we have one of them). Bristol & Northampton are in freefall, Wigan 3 points from the last 5 games & only Burton have got more points than us from the last 5 games. Some truly awful football from this group so still some hope for us. May be the teams that play the least worse rather than the best

Not expecting too much tonight or Saturday, but the 2 games against Northampton & Burton to finish the month are crucial for us & potentially BBM.
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:10 - Feb 16 with 4245 viewsrich_dale

Osho right back again? Assume we're not playing three centre halves as both right wing back candidates are on the bench. Agree Roberts needed a rest though.
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:32 - Feb 16 with 4064 viewsBeechball

Dropping Roberts is the first step towards sanity. Hopefully Morley and Newby to follow
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:38 - Feb 16 with 4016 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:32 - Feb 16 by Beechball

Dropping Roberts is the first step towards sanity. Hopefully Morley and Newby to follow

I'm a fan of Morley one of our most creative players I just wish they'd try him further forwards. Maybe that's an option now we have Conor in the DM position.

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:45 - Feb 16 with 3961 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 18:32 - Feb 16 by Beechball

Newby was 'rested' after he'd scored both goals in our last win...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:21 - Feb 16 with 3629 viewsTomRAFC

Eoghan giving the physio a shove there.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:21 - Feb 16 with 3625 viewsSandyman

Listening to "Big Match Commentary" on Radio Bolton.

That Kelvin Andrews is summarising as the Dale expert. He speaks really well.

Feck. 1 down
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:22 - Feb 16 with 3593 viewsTomRAFC

Bollocks...

They've had someone near the back post every time!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 3559 viewsBarrowdale

Awful by Osho
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 3556 viewsboromat

Looks like we've set up to try and be solid but we don't look like we're capable of it.

Midfield has been non-exsistent so far.

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 3545 views442Dale

Osho twice at fault. He’s not a right back and is having to think differently and looks half the player.

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:25 - Feb 16 with 3474 viewsRippDale

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:23 - Feb 16 by Barrowdale

Awful by Osho

Awful at both fullback positions, Done lost his man for the 1st cross
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:25 - Feb 16 with 3464 viewsrich_dale

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:23 - Feb 16 by 442Dale

Osho twice at fault. He’s not a right back and is having to think differently and looks half the player.

It's very strange he's playing there after looking decent at centre back and with McLaughlin on the bench. Assumed that lesson would have been learned after the MK game.
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:26 - Feb 16 with 3447 viewsdawlishdale

2 awful mistakes by Osho a weal clearance by Shaughnessy and a missed header by Done leads to Blackpool taking the lead.

Different players.. same mistakes.
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:26 - Feb 16 with 3440 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:25 - Feb 16 by rich_dale

It's very strange he's playing there after looking decent at centre back and with McLaughlin on the bench. Assumed that lesson would have been learned after the MK game.

And the way Roberts was similarly demoralised on t' other side

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:29 - Feb 16 with 3381 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:23 - Feb 16 by 442Dale

McLaughlin needs releasing as soon as his contract is up and someone bringing in who can be on the pitch, 28 games we'll have played in the league after tonight season and he's played 90 mins in 8 of them.

That also seems to be his best return for us, too.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 19:31]
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:31 - Feb 16 with 3320 viewsmightydale

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 19:25 - Feb 16 by rich_dale

Expected really by BBM, The guy hasn't got a scooby do what's he's doing,

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024