Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Michael Rose plays CM again 18:29 - Nov 14 with 7843 viewsJimmyRustler

I'm gonna have me missus book KH in for a sesh with her (no she's not a prossie, she's a psychiatrist).

Yes he had a decent game v Swindon but he had all the time in the world in the middle of the park because they were/are shite.

One of the most frustrating things I've ever seen in my time watching football is when someone simply refuses to use their weaker foot and as a result, puts themselves in danger of losing the ball. MR is one of these players. He simply WILL NOT use his right foot, even to trickle it a few yards and it pisses me off.

How many misplaced passes today from Rose? I lost count at 72.

Shite.

I'm well aware that the majority had an off day but he is garbage. He really is pants.

Don't get me started on Bunney either. I've seen the threads regarding him and they're tame compared to the way I'd be describing his performance.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:35 - Nov 14 with 5681 viewsroccydaleian

Have you ever watched David Silva?
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:38 - Nov 14 with 5664 viewsbazingadale

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:35 - Nov 14 by roccydaleian

Yeah he's a good un
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:39 - Nov 14 with 5659 viewsJimmyRustler

When are you on at the Frog and Bucket?
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:45 - Nov 14 with 5618 viewsroccydaleian

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:39 - Nov 14 by JimmyRustler

When are you on at the Frog and Bucket?

The day after you....By the way Rose picked up the goal of the month award today, after the game.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:45 - Nov 14 with 5613 viewsonedalefan

Helps if you are good enough to be able to use only one foot. Rose isn't. Tom Kennedy is another one who can cause his own problems with having no confidence in his right foot.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:46 - Nov 14 with 5610 views442Dale

I thought Rose was alright today. We're down to the bare bones in midfield, in an ideal world none of those who started would have been in the side. That's football.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:52 - Nov 14 with 5561 viewsJimmyRustler

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:45 - Nov 14 by roccydaleian

The day after you....By the way Rose picked up the goal of the month award today, after the game.

Is that some sort of justification for him being in the team then yeah?

Specious reasoning at best.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:56 - Nov 14 with 5547 viewsJimmyRustler

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:46 - Nov 14 by 442Dale

I thought Rose was alright today. We're down to the bare bones in midfield, in an ideal world none of those who started would have been in the side. That's football.

There are definitely better options than Rose.

Seems like he's apologised to Hill after their little lover's tiff.

He consistently give the ball away in the middle of the park today. I know that our build up play was laboured but at least we retained possession. As soon as the ball made its way to Rose it cowered knowing full well that it was about to get punted into nothingness.
Login to get fewer ads

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:56 - Nov 14 with 5535 viewsRAFC1907

Rose get's used as a scapegoat by many who do not know football.

Today yes he gave the ball away sometimes, but for me it was the other players who weren't at the races or on his wavelength, every time Rose got the ball he looked to make something happen but it was as though nobody else in that Rochdale shirt wanted to help him, he ran hard for his team and yet the favour was never returned.

There was a pass in the first half he opened his body and played it into the space where Scott Tanser should of already been waiting to run onto the pass, but instead Tanser's ball watching made it look as though Rose had made a terrible pass, when in actual fact playing the ball into the space was the right thing to do.

Rose is a good player, he has been let down by other today, pure and simple.

Poll: Bottomley...

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:59 - Nov 14 with 5512 viewszxcvbnm

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:56 - Nov 14 by JimmyRustler

There are definitely better options than Rose.

Seems like he's apologised to Hill after their little lover's tiff.

He consistently give the ball away in the middle of the park today. I know that our build up play was laboured but at least we retained possession. As soon as the ball made its way to Rose it cowered knowing full well that it was about to get punted into nothingness.

Who is a better option today when Allen, Lund and rafferty are injured. Needs must sometimes

Poll: Best loanee keeper

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:02 - Nov 14 with 5490 viewsJimmyRustler

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:56 - Nov 14 by RAFC1907

Rose get's used as a scapegoat by many who do not know football.

Today yes he gave the ball away sometimes, but for me it was the other players who weren't at the races or on his wavelength, every time Rose got the ball he looked to make something happen but it was as though nobody else in that Rochdale shirt wanted to help him, he ran hard for his team and yet the favour was never returned.

There was a pass in the first half he opened his body and played it into the space where Scott Tanser should of already been waiting to run onto the pass, but instead Tanser's ball watching made it look as though Rose had made a terrible pass, when in actual fact playing the ball into the space was the right thing to do.

Rose is a good player, he has been let down by other today, pure and simple.

I hope the irony of you insinuating that I don't know anything about football and then you going onto say that Rose is a good player isn't lost on you.

He's been a good lower league footballer. He's past it now and well over the hill (no pun intended).

The fact that he was utter crap today has absolutely not bearing on his ability anyway. Does someone being a good player make them exempt from criticism (I must again state however that he's not a good player anymore, just in case you didn't get it first time),
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:07 - Nov 14 with 5463 viewsJimmyRustler

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:59 - Nov 14 by zxcvbnm

Who is a better option today when Allen, Lund and rafferty are injured. Needs must sometimes

McDermott/Alessandra in.

Rose out.

CM pairing of Camps/Bennett.

OR.

Bennett starting out at RB.

Cannon CM with Camps.

Rose out.

DMC or LA in.

Simple.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:09 - Nov 14 with 5456 viewsRAFC1907

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:02 - Nov 14 by JimmyRustler

I hope the irony of you insinuating that I don't know anything about football and then you going onto say that Rose is a good player isn't lost on you.

He's been a good lower league footballer. He's past it now and well over the hill (no pun intended).

The fact that he was utter crap today has absolutely not bearing on his ability anyway. Does someone being a good player make them exempt from criticism (I must again state however that he's not a good player anymore, just in case you didn't get it first time),

You clearly do not know anything about football. Rose is a good football player and a good one for Rochdale AFC.

He has good delivery, a good range of passing, he scores goals, he's good at set pieces, he tackles and works hard for his team, bottom line.

Many on here claimed that David Perkins would be no good and was past his best before he joined Wigan.....

Poll: Bottomley...

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:11 - Nov 14 with 5441 viewsJimmyRustler

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:09 - Nov 14 by RAFC1907

You clearly do not know anything about football. Rose is a good football player and a good one for Rochdale AFC.

He has good delivery, a good range of passing, he scores goals, he's good at set pieces, he tackles and works hard for his team, bottom line.

Many on here claimed that David Perkins would be no good and was past his best before he joined Wigan.....

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or if you've been on the pop.

Good luck finding anyone who agrees with any of that.

If you're being serious then I can't take you seriously, I'm really sorry about that.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:28 - Nov 14 with 5379 viewsfunkkk

Thought Rose misplaced a few passes but he's always a threat with his delivery/set plays. He got a few good crosses in but nobody attacked them.

As an aside the whole if you don't agree with me you don't understand football argument is a bit boring.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:39 - Nov 14 with 5343 viewsohwhenthedale

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:28 - Nov 14 by funkkk

Thought Rose misplaced a few passes but he's always a threat with his delivery/set plays. He got a few good crosses in but nobody attacked them.

As an aside the whole if you don't agree with me you don't understand football argument is a bit boring.

his biggest threat from set pieces is knocking the first man clean out as i cant remember the last time he beat the first man he scores 1 in 15 freekicks that cant justify giving the ball away 20 times a match.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 20:25 - Nov 14 with 5257 viewsbocadave

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:07 - Nov 14 by JimmyRustler

McDermott/Alessandra in.

Rose out.

OR.

Cannon CM with Camps.

Rose out.

DMC or LA in.

Simple.

When is your next gig at the comedy store.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 21:17 - Nov 14 with 5151 viewsRoChDaLe

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:07 - Nov 14 by JimmyRustler

McDermott/Alessandra in.

Rose out.

OR.

Cannon CM with Camps.

Rose out.

DMC or LA in.

Simple.

Have you actually been watching the games he's played since returning... Equaliser for the Southend game, instrumental in the good win over Swindon as you've already pointed out and today he created the best chance we had from a wonderful cross which joe bunney squandered. He also helps out when defending because there is no way you could have a midfield 2 of Camps and Cannon as they both can't tackle at all.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 21:57 - Nov 14 with 5103 viewsJimmyRustler

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 21:17 - Nov 14 by RoChDaLe

Have you actually been watching the games he's played since returning... Equaliser for the Southend game, instrumental in the good win over Swindon as you've already pointed out and today he created the best chance we had from a wonderful cross which joe bunney squandered. He also helps out when defending because there is no way you could have a midfield 2 of Camps and Cannon as they both can't tackle at all.

Let me put it like this.

All of his ability is in his left foot. His corners are generally shite and even Camps got the nod ahead of him to take that free kick today, doesn't that speak volumes?

He brings nothing else to the team if he's not doing the things he's known for. He could barely complete a 5 yard pass today without making it look like hard work.

Please don't try and tell me that Rose is better in the tackle than Cannon and Camps. The former might be a bit headstrong but come on, you're doing them a massive disservice by saying that. Rose couldn't tackle a happy meal without a litre bottle of water.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 22:13 - Nov 14 with 5057 viewsD_Alien

I suspect all of the above could be avoided simply by remembering that Rose has spent most of his career at left full back, and shouldn't be expected to perform like an experienced midfield player. I don't expect that of him, but he does his best. Whether it's good enough is another matter.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 22:17 - Nov 14 with 5033 viewsjoecooke

Every midfield needs a ball winner,we don't have one.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 22:19 - Nov 14 with 5025 viewsR17ALE

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 21:57 - Nov 14 by JimmyRustler

Let me put it like this.

All of his ability is in his left foot. His corners are generally shite and even Camps got the nod ahead of him to take that free kick today, doesn't that speak volumes?

He brings nothing else to the team if he's not doing the things he's known for. He could barely complete a 5 yard pass today without making it look like hard work.

Please don't try and tell me that Rose is better in the tackle than Cannon and Camps. The former might be a bit headstrong but come on, you're doing them a massive disservice by saying that. Rose couldn't tackle a happy meal without a litre bottle of water.

I see Jimmy Rustler has posted and I click onto see what you've said. I see the pic you've chosen and think, "he's not all there".

Then I read what you've written which simply confirms my earlier thought.

No offence like. We could do with a 1000 more of you paying in at the gate!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 22:38 - Nov 14 with 4976 viewsRoChDaLe

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 21:57 - Nov 14 by JimmyRustler

Let me put it like this.

Your not all with it

how is anthony elding still in league one?

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 01:43 - Nov 15 with 4869 viewsJimmyRustler

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 22:19 - Nov 14 by R17ALE

I see Jimmy Rustler has posted and I click onto see what you've said. I see the pic you've chosen and think, "he's not all there".

Then I read what you've written which simply confirms my earlier thought.

No offence like. We could do with a 1000 more of you paying in at the gate!

I have to admit, this gave me a bit of a chuckle.

There's an art to reeling people in and if I've gotten to the stage that some people are taking even just a handful of my posts seriously, then I should probably go full time and try to make a career out of it.

Glad to have you on board Raz. Well not quite, I have to remove the hook first but you get the idea.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 11:28 - Nov 15 with 4706 viewsD_Alien

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 01:43 - Nov 15 by JimmyRustler

I have to admit, this gave me a bit of a chuckle.

There's an art to reeling people in and if I've gotten to the stage that some people are taking even just a handful of my posts seriously, then I should probably go full time and try to make a career out of it.

Glad to have you on board Raz. Well not quite, I have to remove the hook first but you get the idea.

You must be fascinating to your wife, but not to us.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024