Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! 12:03 - Mar 15 with 34354 viewsaleanddale

Still 12 games to go and we seem to be flat!!

What can the club do to re energise us for this final quarter?

A rally cry from the manager?

A statement of ambition? " it will be difficult but we are aiming for 24 more points"?

We have a great chance of finishing on a real high but need to see Keith leading with some positivity!!
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 08:31 - Mar 16 with 2097 viewsdingdangblue

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 08:00 - Mar 16 by TalkingSutty

But there are some on here who don't see the damage his comments are causing, they don't even think some fans have decided to vote with their feet. Whatever he does he can do no wrong and how dare supporters even question him, those are the submissives though and are content to put up with anything as long as Hill stays at the club. To question him is seen as treason.

I have to disagree with one of your points though, Hill is the BEST manager we have ever had its not something we can really argue about I don't think. Put a microphone under his nose though and he turns into a train wreck.

After the Colchester game he also said he had friends at the game who were raving afterwards about some of the fantastic young players we have (Cannon,Allen) and he was buzzing because of this. He was looking forward to having no midweek game and enjoying the prospect of a few scoops down his local - no train wreck there.I will never stop going to Dale because of anything Hilly says - what's the point in that?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 08:55 - Mar 16 with 2060 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 08:31 - Mar 16 by dingdangblue

After the Colchester game he also said he had friends at the game who were raving afterwards about some of the fantastic young players we have (Cannon,Allen) and he was buzzing because of this. He was looking forward to having no midweek game and enjoying the prospect of a few scoops down his local - no train wreck there.I will never stop going to Dale because of anything Hilly says - what's the point in that?

Nether would I, but some are doing just that and they have given their reason.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 08:58 - Mar 16 with 2057 viewsaleanddale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 08:31 - Mar 16 by dingdangblue

and then forgets the score the week after?

I do agree - draw a line and move on.

we have 4 games to win in the next 12 days!!.

More positivity about the kids - the future ( short mid and long term )

build some feel good factor then i can get on with spending my money on the club and not feel like a mug.

Onwards - hopefully upwards and it starts tomorrow at Meadow Lane.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 10:12]
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 09:12 - Mar 16 with 2030 viewsdingdangblue

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 08:58 - Mar 16 by aleanddale

and then forgets the score the week after?

I do agree - draw a line and move on.

we have 4 games to win in the next 12 days!!.

More positivity about the kids - the future ( short mid and long term )

build some feel good factor then i can get on with spending my money on the club and not feel like a mug.

Onwards - hopefully upwards and it starts tomorrow at Meadow Lane.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 10:12]

Don't hang on every word that comes out of Hillys mouth. You seriously don't believe the "I forgot they scored" line?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 09:15 - Mar 16 with 2023 viewsParkinsGimp

Kim Jong Hill is behaving exactly like the dictator . Nobody denies he has done a brilliant job( twice) but please dont get too big for your boots. The problem this club has is a very weak board , who roll over like puppy dogs and allow KJH to run the roost.
This should never happen at any club. He could of re-energised the club by bringing in a replacement for Matty Done asap. We do not have ready made replacements , dont give us that claptrap.
Nobody expected us to be in the play offs but it would of been nice to have a damn good try at getting there and keeping a buzz around the ground.
Ah well lets sit back an wait.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:10 - Mar 16 with 1976 viewsisitme

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 08:28 - Mar 16 by TalkingSutty

I don't think anybody expected a promotion push or a outside chance of the play offs but if the opportunity for a free hit presents itself why not go a little crazy, roll the dice and go for it. You could even go the full hog and tell the fans your intentions!! It's called creating a buzz and keeping the interest and it also puts bums on seats.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 8:31]

I doubt someone from inside the club saying were are targeting the playoffs will add a few hundred home supporters to the gate on Saturday. Some would just use it as another rod to beat him with!

I suspect that in the dressing room they will be targeting the playoffs and go out trying to win every game. Recently it seems that whenever we don't win a game it is some big conspiracy by Hilly to upset the supporters or hold the club back.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:23 - Mar 16 with 1959 viewsdingdangblue

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:10 - Mar 16 by isitme

I doubt someone from inside the club saying were are targeting the playoffs will add a few hundred home supporters to the gate on Saturday. Some would just use it as another rod to beat him with!

I suspect that in the dressing room they will be targeting the playoffs and go out trying to win every game. Recently it seems that whenever we don't win a game it is some big conspiracy by Hilly to upset the supporters or hold the club back.

3 wins from the last 5 games and one of those games was Bristol City away! 1 more win takes us to 50 points and virtually guaranteed safety - could come tomorrow or Saturday at home. Whatever happens it has been a REALLY good season.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:36 - Mar 16 with 1943 viewsNafelad

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:23 - Mar 16 by dingdangblue

3 wins from the last 5 games and one of those games was Bristol City away! 1 more win takes us to 50 points and virtually guaranteed safety - could come tomorrow or Saturday at home. Whatever happens it has been a REALLY good season.

But the season's not over! Don't the paying supporters deserve to see the strongest, not another experimental, team selected for every match? Or does Hilly not have a clue as to what our strongest team is?

Topcat

Login to get fewer ads

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:37 - Mar 16 with 1943 viewsD_Alien

I'm one of those who've been pretty pissed off with Hilly's comments, and said so on here. Like Shun, I saw him pose for the photo with the young fan alongside the away seats on Saturday, with a smile on his face and looking for all the world like he was loving every minute of it.

I've also said post-match that our performance, especially first half, made Fleetwood look like the away team, and that we were damned unlucky to end up on the wrong side of an inconsistent ref. I wasn't even too arsed about seeing Tanser put in an advanced midfield role, with Dawson and Hery on the bench. Tanser did OK there, and Lancashire was just Lancashire with his usual capacity for a mistake with the poor headed back pass.

Then I get home and find that our smiling manager was happy to just give players some different experiences and game time. If the end result is that those players are able to move the club forward and/or add to our financial stability, that's actually fine with me.

But I can understand why some fans want the team to be going all-out for victory or at least a draw, every single game and to do so for 90+ minutes. In the general run of things, a 1-0 reverse at Fleetwood is pretty inconsequential, and Hilly probably feels the same.

What is just so unnecessary is his carping at fans for... being fans. It's completely out of order. I've said before that I don't personally feel insulted - I'm beyond that, it's sport ffs - but just what is the point of issuing any comments that might piss people off? There's evidence in this thread that's exactly what's happening, and the board at the club need to get a grip on this right now.

[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 10:39]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:48 - Mar 16 with 1925 viewsaleanddale

What is just so unnecessary is his carping at fans for... being fans. It's completely out of order. I've said before that I don't personally feel insulted - I'm beyond that, it's sport ffs - but just what is the point of issuing any comments that might piss people off? There's evidence in this thread that's exactly what's happening, and the board at the club need to get a grip on this right now.

Daliens final paragragh hits the nail squarly on the head.

Onwards ( Hopefully ) and a stonking attacking - no fear approach tomorrow at Meadow lane.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:05 - Mar 16 with 1897 viewsdingdangblue

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:36 - Mar 16 by Nafelad

But the season's not over! Don't the paying supporters deserve to see the strongest, not another experimental, team selected for every match? Or does Hilly not have a clue as to what our strongest team is?

Same starting 11 that beat Colchester?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:09 - Mar 16 with 1889 viewswimborne_dale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:00 - Mar 16 by ColDale

Saturday was not poor. If you think that was poor, then there are some very short memories about. But if you repeat something enough times, then it gets considered to be true. But I reckon we have a mixture of judging the opposition on their non league past and expecting a win (by that reckoning, 90% of teams in League One should be beating us) and an anti Keith Hill agenda that is worryingly growing legs - and whilst the post match comments from a fortnight ago continue to be referred back to, an agenda is exactly what it is. Perhaps we're three games from "He's took us as far as he can"?

First half was probably our most controlling display of the season. I think by half time, Jamie Jones had only handled the ball once. Of course, you have to turn dominance into chances, and that was our downfall on Saturday, but it was a million miles from poor. Second half, they upped their game, and our own subs worked against us. I understood the need to keep Bennett in the middle rather than switch him to right back and despite all the grief he gets, we look a lot more threatening with Joe Bunney on the field rather than with Brandy. He's never going to go down the route of Lambert, Holt, Murray etc but for all his faults, the opposition defence look a lot more comfortable playing against Brandy rather than Bunney.

And then we had boos at the final whistle. Not by a majority, but not by one or two. And the difference between the two sides was a goal that should have been brought back for a foul on Bennett if the ref had shown the same consistency that saw Cannon booked in the first half. But there was nothing in Saturday's game that should have seen it warranted as being poor or deserving of boos (and let's not kid ourselves that these were against the referee who did well to not be fooled by Fleetwood's Colemanesque tactics in the latter parts of the game).

But we're now at the stage where Hill is damned for everything that happens - mostly on the back of the sale of Done and some comments after the Crewe game. You wanna see the difference Hill makes? Look at all the millions poured in down the road at JD, and their still struggling to hold on to our coat tails, and we as a club are set for years - healthy both on and off the pitch, and all without a penny of investment thrown in, and a youth set up ready to benefit us for the next 2 or 3 years.

Everything he does is to get the best out of the players, and I have no doubts that some Gladiator style rallying call about marching towards the Play Offs could have a detrimental effect on the players - that dreaded word Expectation is evidenced on here given the reaction to a defeat against Fleetwood. Keep things under the radar, and push for as high as we can get - it's worked every season for Hilly at Dale, so why should he look to change things now and set the players up to fail?

Maybe its a case of familiarity breeding contempt, and Hill's been here that long now (in total) that all the positives are simply taken for granted.

Or maybe its a case of not putting too much expectation on the players. In previous seasons under KH, we've had some great times and this has led to having equally great expectations in the run in to the end of the season. Then its all gone pear shaped, not every time but we know that sometimes it has. So maybe, just maybe, its a lesson learned. So this time, by playing down expectations and thereby removing pressure from the players, they might just relax and play better and maybe even achive a higher league finish. Just a thought.

There's more I could add but most of it has been said already by other posters.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:15 - Mar 16 with 1880 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:37 - Mar 16 by D_Alien

I'm one of those who've been pretty pissed off with Hilly's comments, and said so on here. Like Shun, I saw him pose for the photo with the young fan alongside the away seats on Saturday, with a smile on his face and looking for all the world like he was loving every minute of it.

I've also said post-match that our performance, especially first half, made Fleetwood look like the away team, and that we were damned unlucky to end up on the wrong side of an inconsistent ref. I wasn't even too arsed about seeing Tanser put in an advanced midfield role, with Dawson and Hery on the bench. Tanser did OK there, and Lancashire was just Lancashire with his usual capacity for a mistake with the poor headed back pass.

Then I get home and find that our smiling manager was happy to just give players some different experiences and game time. If the end result is that those players are able to move the club forward and/or add to our financial stability, that's actually fine with me.

But I can understand why some fans want the team to be going all-out for victory or at least a draw, every single game and to do so for 90+ minutes. In the general run of things, a 1-0 reverse at Fleetwood is pretty inconsequential, and Hilly probably feels the same.

[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 10:39]

If it wasn't Hilly coming out with his comments and somebody at the club like Colin Garlick or from the Commercial Department plenty on here would be all over it like a rash, the person responsible for the comments would be hung out to dry.

Fans expected us to win 8-0, fans shouldn't be going to games with hope or expectations, i forgot what the score was, Ready made replacements, feeling flat and de- energised ( He wants to try lugging boilers and dealing with dirty toilets, that'll de-energise him).

How to kill the atmosphere and expectancy stone dead, when fans are toying with the idea of going to the game a quick glance at those comments will make up there mind.

Please lets not have any more bashing of those working on the Commercial side of the club because to do so would be very hypocritical. What's good for the goose is good for the gander
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:52 - Mar 16 with 1810 viewsColDale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:31 - Mar 16 by TalkingSutty

I think you are confusing what's happening on the pitch with off field events. I agree with you regarding Saturday's performance it wasn't bad but we had nothing up front. Comparing Bunney with Brandy means nothing really because neither are good enough,wasnt Brandy one of Hills ready made replacements?

Your anti Hill agenda is also wrong regarding what happens on the pitch, 90% of the time he gets it right. Playing Bunney at left back was criminal but he's countered that by not including BBM in the match day squads

Fans being annoyed at Hills post match comments,and there are now numerous to choose from, doesn't make them anti Hill. It makes them feel that their support isn't appreciated and they are well within their rights to respond.

Hill reaps what he sows but there is always method in his madness and he will never portray himself as a pipe and slippers man content to be in his own home. It's always a half empty glass for Hilly. Anti Hill is wrong though, I haven't come across any supporter who can seriously question what he puts out on the pitch nine times out of ten.

If we win tomorrow we will all be over the moon and slapping Hill and the players on the back but there's a fair chance the gloss will quickly be taken away following Hills post match interview. He only needs to comment about the game but he can't leave it at that, the Crewe game which you highlighted being the perfect example. It's not needed.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 7:46]

Playing Bunney at left back wasn't criminal. it was a gamble that didn't work out tho' one that had seen us recover two goals at Walsall. I've said previously, we should be pleased that we have a manager who is willing to take such gambles rather than sticks to the safe option time after time. His record as you say shows he gets it right 90% of the time, so why beat him up over the 10% of the time it doesn't work out?

At times, you're arguing against yourself. You're spot on when you say there is always a method in his madness. Out of anyone we've ever had at the club, there is always a strategy in place for everything with Hilly whether that be tactical, training, development etc, and what he says to players and supporters won't always be the same thing. That's not news to anyone, and we've come to trust him that there's always a plan. No decisions are ever taken haphazardly by him, and if they don't work out, then it won't be because of it being kneejerk. Yet the reaction on here at times suggests that he just picks names out of a hat when putting a formation together.

It's like the subs from Saturday. There was much derision for not sticking Bennett at right back when Cannon was taken off. But Bennett in midfield was one of our biggest threats on Saturday and if he'd taken him out of that role to go right back, we'd have been much the weaker for it. As it happened, it didn't work out but there's the thinking at games and on here that there was an attempt to play as many defenders as possible, but there was a thought process behind it.

Whether we win / draw / lose tomorrow, it doesn't change the long term strategy that is in place at the club, and that's why 7-1 at home to Shrewsbury aside, we as fans need to very careful about over reacting about one result, whether that be positive or negative. (tho we never actually had our worst display ever in that 7-1, and we'd have won had we not dropped Hilly for Coleman). it's a successful plan which is taking care of the club both on and off the field, and will continue to do so for the next few years.

I just find it incredulous that a manager who has given us so much to be proud of, in terms of success and style of play, and produced a squad of players that has never represented the club to its fanbase in such a positive and respectful way is getting it in the neck for comments made thirteen days and three days ago. We've been long suffering enough at this club so that it should be water off a duck's back, but for some reason we allow ourselves to be offended by post match comments. I don't want a safe manager coming out with sterile comments that are aimed to appease and patronise. We're scared of honesty these days, and we don't like what's said, why are we allowing it to cloud every other aspect of the wonderful job that Hill continues to do?

If I started nagging at my missus because I ignored all the fantastic stuff and concentrated on the negatives, she'd leave me.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:56 - Mar 16 with 1799 viewszxcvbnm

Agree Col

Problem is there are too many Computer game managers on here who think they can do a better job.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:07 - Mar 16 with 1774 viewsD_Alien

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:56 - Mar 16 by zxcvbnm

Agree Col

Problem is there are too many Computer game managers on here who think they can do a better job.

Utter garbage. No-one thinks that.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:15 - Mar 16 with 1757 viewsD_Alien

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:52 - Mar 16 by ColDale

Playing Bunney at left back wasn't criminal. it was a gamble that didn't work out tho' one that had seen us recover two goals at Walsall. I've said previously, we should be pleased that we have a manager who is willing to take such gambles rather than sticks to the safe option time after time. His record as you say shows he gets it right 90% of the time, so why beat him up over the 10% of the time it doesn't work out?

At times, you're arguing against yourself. You're spot on when you say there is always a method in his madness. Out of anyone we've ever had at the club, there is always a strategy in place for everything with Hilly whether that be tactical, training, development etc, and what he says to players and supporters won't always be the same thing. That's not news to anyone, and we've come to trust him that there's always a plan. No decisions are ever taken haphazardly by him, and if they don't work out, then it won't be because of it being kneejerk. Yet the reaction on here at times suggests that he just picks names out of a hat when putting a formation together.

It's like the subs from Saturday. There was much derision for not sticking Bennett at right back when Cannon was taken off. But Bennett in midfield was one of our biggest threats on Saturday and if he'd taken him out of that role to go right back, we'd have been much the weaker for it. As it happened, it didn't work out but there's the thinking at games and on here that there was an attempt to play as many defenders as possible, but there was a thought process behind it.

Whether we win / draw / lose tomorrow, it doesn't change the long term strategy that is in place at the club, and that's why 7-1 at home to Shrewsbury aside, we as fans need to very careful about over reacting about one result, whether that be positive or negative. (tho we never actually had our worst display ever in that 7-1, and we'd have won had we not dropped Hilly for Coleman). it's a successful plan which is taking care of the club both on and off the field, and will continue to do so for the next few years.

I just find it incredulous that a manager who has given us so much to be proud of, in terms of success and style of play, and produced a squad of players that has never represented the club to its fanbase in such a positive and respectful way is getting it in the neck for comments made thirteen days and three days ago. We've been long suffering enough at this club so that it should be water off a duck's back, but for some reason we allow ourselves to be offended by post match comments. I don't want a safe manager coming out with sterile comments that are aimed to appease and patronise. We're scared of honesty these days, and we don't like what's said, why are we allowing it to cloud every other aspect of the wonderful job that Hill continues to do?

If I started nagging at my missus because I ignored all the fantastic stuff and concentrated on the negatives, she'd leave me.

Nevertheless Col, and I'm pretty much on the same page as you with the long-term strategy, there's fans not turning up for games because of his apparent attitude. Some have said so on here, and there must be many more who don't frequent this board.

So, there's a problem.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:22 - Mar 16 with 1735 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:52 - Mar 16 by ColDale

I think you missed the point again, the jist of this thread isn't about performances on the field or Hills ability to put a team together ( We didn't pull 2 goals back at Walsall because of Bunneys left backery, walsall defended a 3 goal lead).Bunney at left back will always deserve a mention, end of.

His media comments are having an adverse effect on supporters, they are cheesed off with it. Some have posted today that they are missing games because they feel undervalued, you can call them liars if you want but i wont. That's what concerns me, upsetting a dwindling band of supporters for no reason is madness

Don't saddle your mrs with the problem, thats not fair.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:26 - Mar 16 with 1726 viewsaleanddale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:56 - Mar 16 by zxcvbnm

Agree Col

Utter Rubbish..

No body has posted as much and I for one would not now how to start to win a league 1 match.

Hill should have god like status for what he has achieved / is achieving.

All we want is some humility that we are actually paying our hard earned to the club not earning from it.

Hilly does so much right and i want to support him 100% for MANY years to come its just harder to do so when he misjudges some media comments he makes to this extent.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:40 - Mar 16 with 1685 viewsKenBoon

I thought the booing on Saturday was for the shameful pretend injuries Fleetwood got up to. I've no problem with bouncing the ball a few times, taking the goal kick on the opposite side of the 6-yard box, etc. But the pretend injuries were shameful.

I do think that there's an agenda by some against Hill, but it'd be foolish the say everyone complaining has this, because they've a fine point when it comes to how he addresses Fans. He really needs a PR guru to help him. I assume it's a version of Alex Ferguson's mindgames, but its a really crap version. There's a saying that you don't sh*t where you eat, and when he so easily criticises the Supporters he's doing just that. I would recommend he speaks to the incompetent people who are supposed to market this club - or maybe the person in charge of hiring enough of them so they can focus on it.

When it comes to his tactics I think people can go too far. Opinions are great but nobody is always right and he's often found gems by switching their position. When it comes to what goes on the pitch then he's our best ever and should be respected for that. When it comes to Public Image then he's hit and miss, too often miss nowadays. The solution to that is really simple, the club improve the PR of the club and for all the employees. If that doesn't work then edit the Friday interviews.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:48 - Mar 16 with 1664 viewsdingdangblue

Hill doesn't think we will make the play offs. I don't think we will make the play offs. MkDons, Swindon, Sheff Utd and Barnsley will. Its not going to stop me going to games hoping to win a few more . I'm not giving up on the season - I don't believe Hill or the players will give up wanting to win as many as we can either.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:50 - Mar 16 with 1660 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:40 - Mar 16 by KenBoon

I thought the booing on Saturday was for the shameful pretend injuries Fleetwood got up to. I've no problem with bouncing the ball a few times, taking the goal kick on the opposite side of the 6-yard box, etc. But the pretend injuries were shameful.

I do think that there's an agenda by some against Hill, but it'd be foolish the say everyone complaining has this, because they've a fine point when it comes to how he addresses Fans. He really needs a PR guru to help him. I assume it's a version of Alex Ferguson's mindgames, but its a really crap version. There's a saying that you don't sh*t where you eat, and when he so easily criticises the Supporters he's doing just that. I would recommend he speaks to the incompetent people who are supposed to market this club - or maybe the person in charge of hiring enough of them so they can focus on it.

When it comes to his tactics I think people can go too far. Opinions are great but nobody is always right and he's often found gems by switching their position. When it comes to what goes on the pitch then he's our best ever and should be respected for that. When it comes to Public Image then he's hit and miss, too often miss nowadays. The solution to that is really simple, the club improve the PR of the club and for all the employees. If that doesn't work then edit the Friday interviews.

Good points KB. The football this season has been excellent, i don't have a problem in that department. Fans will always comment and disect after every match, isnt that part of the game?

I will question team selection, tactics etc and make no apology for that, its all part of the game and not agreeing with the manager means nothing too me, its not personal. Play well, eulogise. Play crap, criticise. That's how simple things. are
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:53 - Mar 16 with 1647 views49thseason

Is anyone seriously suggesting that some people are staying away from Spotland because they don't agree with the manager? Jeez if that is the case, I can think of about a dozen managers that would have completely emptied the ground!

Hilly is a maverick, a complete one-off and we sit in the middle of league one because of him and the freedom the Board give him to set the strategy and decide the tactics. It would seem the players love playing for him and if some fans can't see the bigger picture then tough, but to spend match days shopping or washing the car instead of watching the next instalment in this fascinating journey we are embarked upon just because the manager said something daft just beggars belief.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:04 - Mar 16 with 1622 viewsaleanddale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:53 - Mar 16 by 49thseason

Is anyone seriously suggesting that some people are staying away from Spotland because they don't agree with the manager? Jeez if that is the case, I can think of about a dozen managers that would have completely emptied the ground!

Hilly is a maverick, a complete one-off and we sit in the middle of league one because of him and the freedom the Board give him to set the strategy and decide the tactics. It would seem the players love playing for him and if some fans can't see the bigger picture then tough, but to spend match days shopping or washing the car instead of watching the next instalment in this fascinating journey we are embarked upon just because the manager said something daft just beggars belief.

Thats sort of the point though 49th!!

we love Keith Hill ( what he has given us )

just dont need to hear half of the "daft" stuff.

Onwards - 3 points please V cheaty.

Where is Chalky when you need to bash somebody!!!
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:19 - Mar 16 with 1591 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:04 - Mar 16 by aleanddale

Thats sort of the point though 49th!!

we love Keith Hill ( what he has given us )

just dont need to hear half of the "daft" stuff.

Onwards - 3 points please V cheaty.

Where is Chalky when you need to bash somebody!!!

I'm in the process of recommending to the new Commercial chief a change of club motto. Does anyone know the Latin for "supported by a right load of mards"?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024