Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! 12:03 - Mar 15 with 34358 viewsaleanddale

Still 12 games to go and we seem to be flat!!

What can the club do to re energise us for this final quarter?

A rally cry from the manager?

A statement of ambition? " it will be difficult but we are aiming for 24 more points"?

We have a great chance of finishing on a real high but need to see Keith leading with some positivity!!
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:21 - Mar 16 with 2523 viewsR17ALE

Bloody Hell, there are some emotional wrecks about!

I don't recall the same fans self harming themselves when Barrow was offering all and sundry out at Doncaster and Darlington, or even when Dave Sutton repeatedly used his programme page to famously say, "One word of encouragement is worth ten of criticism".

These were the managers who properly slagged off the fans regularly, and as I recall, no-one really batted an eyelid, though this was pre-messageboard days thank God.

Hilly makes some remark, in which I've already forgotten what was said, and several threads descend into dissecting in minute detail what he means.

I've not even heard his post Fleetwood interview, so can't comment on that. I don't agree he could do with a guru type, as how can a guru predict what questions he will be asked?

And if he had a guru, fans would then start saying, "that's not what Hilly thinks. He's just been told to say that by this guru chap."

Do we really want to go down that road?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 13:30]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:27 - Mar 16 with 2499 viewsdingdangblue

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:19 - Mar 16 by BigDaveMyCock

I'm in the process of recommending to the new Commercial chief a change of club motto. Does anyone know the Latin for "supported by a right load of mards"?

'Fautores Semper Trepidi'

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:35 - Mar 16 with 2462 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:27 - Mar 16 by dingdangblue

'Fautores Semper Trepidi'

Nice one.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 14:41 - Mar 16 with 2358 viewsaleanddale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:19 - Mar 16 by BigDaveMyCock

I'm in the process of recommending to the new Commercial chief a change of club motto. Does anyone know the Latin for "supported by a right load of mards"?

Ha....

Mards who have the clubs best interest very close to the heart.

Fact - Keith Hill is adored by many myself included and I do take his comments with a very large pinch of salt.

Also fact is the latest comments and recuring theme of similar comments has a potential to put people off if indeed it has not already. Just look at our Home attendance levels. If trying to raise a concern that it is detrimental to what the whole club want to achieve is being Mard then so be it.

For every vocal Mard I bet there are 20 silent ones.

There lies the issue for the club. The whole handling of the fans since Dones departure has been shoddy at best. ( and this thread is not about that specific sale ).

Onwards - I am looking forward to 3 points at Meadow lane with a barnstorming performance to set up the final run in.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 15:11 - Mar 16 with 2313 viewsdingdangblue

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 14:41 - Mar 16 by aleanddale

Ha....

Fact - Keith Hill is adored by many myself included and I do take his comments with a very large pinch of salt.

Also fact is the latest comments and recuring theme of similar comments has a potential to put people off if indeed it has not already. Just look at our Home attendance levels. If trying to raise a concern that it is detrimental to what the whole club want to achieve is being Mard then so be it.

There lies the issue for the club. The whole handling of the fans since Dones departure has been shoddy at best. ( and this thread is not about that specific sale ).

Onwards - I am looking forward to 3 points at Meadow lane with a barnstorming performance to set up the final run in.

Early season home fans attendances only:
Saturdays:
Bristol City 2324
Bradford 2425
Gillingham 2395

Against Colchester we had roughly the same - this is after Done's sale and Hills comments.

Tuesdays:
Preston cup 1576
Walsall 1852
Northampton cup 1610

Against Crewe we had roughly the same.

We are just poorly supported whoever we sell/dont sell or whatever Hill says/doesnt say.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:05 - Mar 16 with 2210 viewsChaffRAFC

I think Col is almost spot on. His comments don't have an effect on me. I didn't go to Fleetwood, but that's not because of what he said, it was down to money. If I could have afforded to go, I would have done without question. So for people to not bother going just because of a few post match comments is disappointing.

This season has been a fantastic season so far. We are nearly safe from relegation and are heading for a mid-table finish. It would be nice to be in with a shout of the playoffs and maybe we are yet. Maybe we could have been with Matty Done in the side. We've been through that a thousand times and I was furious at the time but like any other deal, it eventually sinks in that it's the best thing for the club.

The real issue I've had this season has been that I don't think he's shown enough willing to sign players, whether on loan or not and him keep sticking with the likes of Bunney and Andrew has been annoying this season but while we seem to be heading to a mid-table finish, there's no way he's going to spend funds on a loan when it's without a real aim at the end of the season. He may as well stick with the younger players and develop them.

That being said, I'd really like us to start next season with a couple of additions, whether it be on loan or not, especially a striker, to show some real intent on improving on this season. If we are playing with Bunney or Andrew up front next season, I'll be annoyed.

The honesty point Col makes is a very valid one. I do think people struggle to handle honesty if it goes against what others think and comes across negatively. There's a very fine line being realism and pessimism and I'd argue Keith is surfing the line very well. I class myself as a realist but many tell me I'm a right negative b@stard!

This season has been excellent, may end even better but providing we get to 50 points, it will be an excellent season. I'm looking for a return of about 16 points from our remaining 12 games which would see us around 10th and only 5 points shy of our first season in League One last time.

For that, are we really going to start getting arsey because of a post-match interview? I certainly aint.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:07 - Mar 16 with 2203 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 14:41 - Mar 16 by aleanddale

Ha....

I think you're making some false assumptions. The biggest one of which is that those who are silent share your view. Have you ever considered for one moment that maybe they have got better things to do than to pick over a manager's post match interview. I'm really sorry to break this to you but the silent majority are blissfully unaware of Hilly's utterances because the vast majority of us don't listen to it and don't bloody care.
Instead, most people form opinions of whatever games they take in and overall that's pretty good. Your other assumption is that those who don't share your view somehow don't have the best interests of the club at heart.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:19 - Mar 16 with 2173 viewsD_Alien

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:07 - Mar 16 by BigDaveMyCock

I think you're making some false assumptions. The biggest one of which is that those who are silent share your view. Have you ever considered for one moment that maybe they have got better things to do than to pick over a manager's post match interview. I'm really sorry to break this to you but the silent majority are blissfully unaware of Hilly's utterances because the vast majority of us don't listen to it and don't bloody care.
Instead, most people form opinions of whatever games they take in and overall that's pretty good. Your other assumption is that those who don't share your view somehow don't have the best interests of the club at heart.

Sorry to break this to you BDMC, but it's entirely false to state that it's an assumption that those who don't share someone's view don't have the club's best interests at heart.

The point being made is that those who refuse to acquiesce in KH's negativity about fans are actually fans with the club's best interests at heart. The reverse doesn't follow.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:39 - Mar 16 with 2131 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:19 - Mar 16 by D_Alien

Sorry to break this to you BDMC, but it's entirely false to state that it's an assumption that those who don't share someone's view don't have the club's best interests at heart.

The point being made is that those who refuse to acquiesce in KH's negativity about fans are actually fans with the club's best interests at heart. The reverse doesn't follow.

Maybe it's just me. I'm always, shall we say, suspicious of over-emotive posts that declare the poster's unyielding commitment to the cause. That somehow this will render their opinion more valid or righteous.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 16:42]

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:48 - Mar 16 with 2111 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:21 - Mar 16 by R17ALE

Bloody Hell, there are some emotional wrecks about!

I don't recall the same fans self harming themselves when Barrow was offering all and sundry out at Doncaster and Darlington, or even when Dave Sutton repeatedly used his programme page to famously say, "One word of encouragement is worth ten of criticism".

These were the managers who properly slagged off the fans regularly, and as I recall, no-one really batted an eyelid, though this was pre-messageboard days thank God.

Hilly makes some remark, in which I've already forgotten what was said, and several threads descend into dissecting in minute detail what he means.

I've not even heard his post Fleetwood interview, so can't comment on that. I don't agree he could do with a guru type, as how can a guru predict what questions he will be asked?

And if he had a guru, fans would then start saying, "that's not what Hilly thinks. He's just been told to say that by this guru chap."

Do we really want to go down that road?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 13:30]

Every team needs a Matty Done or a Replacement :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:50 - Mar 16 with 2106 viewsD_Alien

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:39 - Mar 16 by BigDaveMyCock

Maybe it's just me. I'm always, shall we say, suspicious of over-emotive posts that declare the poster's unyielding commitment to the cause. That somehow this will render their opinion more valid or righteous.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 16:42]

I agree. Also, those who use length of service to the cause as making their opinion more valid.

(Which is different, btw, from simply stating it as I've done when the topic warranted it.)

I'm not convinced on this topic that posters are using unyielding commitment to validate their point though. Clearly, anyone considering not going to a game on the basis that they feel under-valued as a fan is hardly demonstrating unyielding commitment.

My fairly straightforward point through all of this, is that some of KH's recent comments are entirely unnecessary and in some instances pretty wide of the mark. If that makes anyone give it a second thought about going to a game, best not make them. It's just in no-one's best interests.

[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 16:51]

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 17:01 - Mar 16 with 2079 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:50 - Mar 16 by D_Alien

I agree. Also, those who use length of service to the cause as making their opinion more valid.

(Which is different, btw, from simply stating it as I've done when the topic warranted it.)

I'm not convinced on this topic that posters are using unyielding commitment to validate their point though. Clearly, anyone considering not going to a game on the basis that they feel under-valued as a fan is hardly demonstrating unyielding commitment.

My fairly straightforward point through all of this, is that some of KH's recent comments are entirely unnecessary and in some instances pretty wide of the mark. If that makes anyone give it a second thought about going to a game, best not make them. It's just in no-one's best interests.

[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 16:51]

Point is nothing good was ever going to come from Keiths comments - if they were ignored or taken notice of.

But saying that he did not even know the score and that we cant make the play offs is just arrogant and plain stupid and there is no positive to be taken on or off the field from this.

Its up there with Suttons "I would buy a club like Preston" comments - un-neccesary, stupid, badly thought out and totally counter-productive.

Had I been Marketing Manager I would be going nuts with him - and no doubt get in trouble as he seems to be beyond recourse tbh.

As a manager he is without doubt best we have ever had, off the pitch he really can be a cock at times!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 17:35 - Mar 16 with 2017 viewsDaleiLama

As a lad who spent his 18 formative years in the Dale (but 30+ years in exile), I know that not bad means damn good and not bad at all means absobl**dylutely fantastic. We aren't folk who are impressed easily but some of the dissent I have read leaves me at a loss and I think there is much merit in being VERY thankful for what we have and (dare I say it) enjoying the ride.

A few comments and maybe a bit of perspective.
I went to the game on Saturday as I was visiting dad in LRI again and Fleetwood was only a short detour off the M6 on my way north. Both the game and the traffic were frustrating. Unfortunately, our early dominance of possession wasn't converted into goals and the rest is history. The result could have gone either way, but after the goal, a point looked like the most we could hope to salvage. Even though we kept fighting to the final whistle, there were some sloppy mistakes, a few heads dropping and tired legs at the end.
We lost a game to a potential play-off contender, away from home, by a single goal, and for the first hour at least we were, in my humble opinion, the more skilful team on the day. On another day, we could have taken the points just as easily.
We are still in the play-off hunt despite anything anyone says, and will be so until we are mathematically eliminated.
Only four teams have scored more goals than we have.
We will either have our second best or best season, ever, in our history.
The OP said excite us Keith! If the above isn't enough, it's a tough crowd?

I've read lots of comments about Hilly turning fans off. I am not saying KH does no wrong, but really, why does anyone treat any managers comments seriously? Most utter bland, banal PC answers, a stream of clichés or put such an utterly ridiculous spin on the game for their team you wonder if they even left the dressing room to watch. I often find Hilly hilarious and he says it how he sees it. I'd much rather listen to someone who has studied coaching of the game to a high level and gives his opinion on it than someone in a suit talking utter b*llocks. If the siege mentality works for him and the team, it doesn't bother me one iota - the things that matter most are how we perform and are we still making progress. I didn't even have the time or inclination to listen to Hilly after the game and it hasn't made me lose any sleep. Hilly is what he is, warts and all and I don't see him changing a whole lot. Love the one your with. The alternative is a messy divorce.

As has also been pointed out by others, it's still just a game. And entertainment. I maintain that this rollercoaster season has been nothing if not entertaining so far, but admit that Saturday was pretty light on entertainment. Let's hope we get back to winning ways and entertainment again tomorrow.

PS The hake special at the Granada Fish Bar café was certainly the highlight of the day, but I missed out on a visit to the Strawberry Gardens. I blame the traffic but if anyone wants to blame Hilly for that as well be my guest?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 17:42 - Mar 16 with 2001 viewsmacro

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:05 - Mar 16 by ChaffRAFC

I think Col is almost spot on. His comments don't have an effect on me. I didn't go to Fleetwood, but that's not because of what he said, it was down to money. If I could have afforded to go, I would have done without question. So for people to not bother going just because of a few post match comments is disappointing.

This season has been a fantastic season so far. We are nearly safe from relegation and are heading for a mid-table finish. It would be nice to be in with a shout of the playoffs and maybe we are yet. Maybe we could have been with Matty Done in the side. We've been through that a thousand times and I was furious at the time but like any other deal, it eventually sinks in that it's the best thing for the club.

The real issue I've had this season has been that I don't think he's shown enough willing to sign players, whether on loan or not and him keep sticking with the likes of Bunney and Andrew has been annoying this season but while we seem to be heading to a mid-table finish, there's no way he's going to spend funds on a loan when it's without a real aim at the end of the season. He may as well stick with the younger players and develop them.

That being said, I'd really like us to start next season with a couple of additions, whether it be on loan or not, especially a striker, to show some real intent on improving on this season. If we are playing with Bunney or Andrew up front next season, I'll be annoyed.

The honesty point Col makes is a very valid one. I do think people struggle to handle honesty if it goes against what others think and comes across negatively. There's a very fine line being realism and pessimism and I'd argue Keith is surfing the line very well. I class myself as a realist but many tell me I'm a right negative b@stard!

This season has been excellent, may end even better but providing we get to 50 points, it will be an excellent season. I'm looking for a return of about 16 points from our remaining 12 games which would see us around 10th and only 5 points shy of our first season in League One last time.

For that, are we really going to start getting arsey because of a post-match interview? I certainly aint.

If there was truth in the rumour that hill tried to bring in a forward with next season in mind then I have no doubt they'll be a few ins during the summer to strengthen.

Goalie, one if not two centre backs and a forward to start
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 17:45 - Mar 16 with 1991 viewsD_Alien

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 17:35 - Mar 16 by DaleiLama

As a lad who spent his 18 formative years in the Dale (but 30+ years in exile), I know that not bad means damn good and not bad at all means absobl**dylutely fantastic. We aren't folk who are impressed easily but some of the dissent I have read leaves me at a loss and I think there is much merit in being VERY thankful for what we have and (dare I say it) enjoying the ride.

A few comments and maybe a bit of perspective.
I went to the game on Saturday as I was visiting dad in LRI again and Fleetwood was only a short detour off the M6 on my way north. Both the game and the traffic were frustrating. Unfortunately, our early dominance of possession wasn't converted into goals and the rest is history. The result could have gone either way, but after the goal, a point looked like the most we could hope to salvage. Even though we kept fighting to the final whistle, there were some sloppy mistakes, a few heads dropping and tired legs at the end.
We lost a game to a potential play-off contender, away from home, by a single goal, and for the first hour at least we were, in my humble opinion, the more skilful team on the day. On another day, we could have taken the points just as easily.
We are still in the play-off hunt despite anything anyone says, and will be so until we are mathematically eliminated.
Only four teams have scored more goals than we have.
We will either have our second best or best season, ever, in our history.
The OP said excite us Keith! If the above isn't enough, it's a tough crowd?

I've read lots of comments about Hilly turning fans off. I am not saying KH does no wrong, but really, why does anyone treat any managers comments seriously? Most utter bland, banal PC answers, a stream of clichés or put such an utterly ridiculous spin on the game for their team you wonder if they even left the dressing room to watch. I often find Hilly hilarious and he says it how he sees it. I'd much rather listen to someone who has studied coaching of the game to a high level and gives his opinion on it than someone in a suit talking utter b*llocks. If the siege mentality works for him and the team, it doesn't bother me one iota - the things that matter most are how we perform and are we still making progress. I didn't even have the time or inclination to listen to Hilly after the game and it hasn't made me lose any sleep. Hilly is what he is, warts and all and I don't see him changing a whole lot. Love the one your with. The alternative is a messy divorce.

As has also been pointed out by others, it's still just a game. And entertainment. I maintain that this rollercoaster season has been nothing if not entertaining so far, but admit that Saturday was pretty light on entertainment. Let's hope we get back to winning ways and entertainment again tomorrow.

PS The hake special at the Granada Fish Bar café was certainly the highlight of the day, but I missed out on a visit to the Strawberry Gardens. I blame the traffic but if anyone wants to blame Hilly for that as well be my guest?

I took in the real ale festival at the Wetherspoons on London St.

A couple of pints of Hilden Ale (brewed in Belfast) went down a treat.

Hope your dad's doing ok at th' Infirmary.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 17:55 - Mar 16 with 1969 viewsDaleiLama

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 17:45 - Mar 16 by D_Alien

I took in the real ale festival at the Wetherspoons on London St.

A couple of pints of Hilden Ale (brewed in Belfast) went down a treat.

Hope your dad's doing ok at th' Infirmary.

Jealous!
Although I took mum to the Palatine for an early dinner (it was tea time but too big a plateful for tea!) and had a couple of pints of Allgate California (brewed in Wigan) which was superb before I went back for the night shift

Dad doing ok ta, but been in 6 weeks for a half hip replacement - got an infection and had to be redone. I've seen plenty of the good and the bad of the NHS.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:08 - Mar 16 with 1938 viewssweetcorn

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:05 - Mar 16 by dingdangblue

Same starting 11 that beat Colchester?

My thoughta exactly, he picks the same team that got us a win last time out, yet still gets stick over team selections. The man cant win, if he changed the side people would have questioned why he changed a winning side.

The problem is, people love to moan and the fact the football is too good to moan about, they've found something else. Give me a shit talking, lovely man over keith hill anytime, i much prefer league two anyway.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:08 - Mar 16 with 1939 viewsD_Alien

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 17:55 - Mar 16 by DaleiLama

Jealous!
Although I took mum to the Palatine for an early dinner (it was tea time but too big a plateful for tea!) and had a couple of pints of Allgate California (brewed in Wigan) which was superb before I went back for the night shift

Dad doing ok ta, but been in 6 weeks for a half hip replacement - got an infection and had to be redone. I've seen plenty of the good and the bad of the NHS.

6 weeks?!

It'll take some time to mobilise properly after that, but don't let your mum run round after him when he's back home - he'll need to get up and about as much as possible, within reason!

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:09 - Mar 16 with 1934 views49thseason

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 17:42 - Mar 16 by macro

If there was truth in the rumour that hill tried to bring in a forward with next season in mind then I have no doubt they'll be a few ins during the summer to strengthen.

Goalie, one if not two centre backs and a forward to start

Is it not the case that when KH was seduced by the shiny pit lamps of Barnsley there was a list of several players he wanted to sign circulating. Amongst them as I recall was a certain Mr Logan plus Craig Davies and a couple of others who eventually turned up at Barnsley. Maybe the lack of funds to carry through his plan was a determining factor in his leaving then.

The difference this time may well be that he will have a much better idea about who he wants to keep, who he intends to promote from the Academy and who he wants to bring in given there is actually a few quid in the bank and that most players are contracted for next season at least.

Consequently over the next dozen games there may well be a number of decisions about who plays in what position that will seem odd to us but are designed to help KH and his staff decide what happens next. I believe each step is carefully planned with the strengths and weaknesses of each player being constantly assessed in training and on match days when the pressure is on.

Summer will be very interesting indeed.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:13 - Mar 16 with 1914 viewsisitme

I heard that Hill had lined up McNulty, Perkins, Davies and a goalkeeper up. Obviously he took the first three to Barnsley with him.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 18:40]
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:37 - Mar 16 with 1866 viewsChaffRAFC

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:13 - Mar 16 by isitme

I heard that Hill had lined up McNulty, Perkins, Davies and a goalkeeper up. Obviously he took the first three to Barnsley with him.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 18:40]

The goalkeeper was WBA's Luke Daniels.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:41 - Mar 16 with 1850 viewsisitme

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:37 - Mar 16 by ChaffRAFC

The goalkeeper was WBA's Luke Daniels.

Thanks.

I am sure he has some targets up his sleeve again for next season.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 19:16 - Mar 16 with 1790 viewsdingdangblue

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:41 - Mar 16 by isitme

Thanks.

I am sure he has some targets up his sleeve again for next season.

He mentioned before or after the Fleetwood game, not sure which, that any money he spent this season will affect next seasons budget - so I expect him to go with the squad we have now till the end of season.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 19:29 - Mar 16 with 1755 viewsDaleiLama

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 18:08 - Mar 16 by D_Alien

6 weeks?!

It'll take some time to mobilise properly after that, but don't let your mum run round after him when he's back home - he'll need to get up and about as much as possible, within reason!

3 weeks, home for less than 24 hours then straight back in again in ambulance with infection, and hip swapped again after another week. He'll probably go in a care home for up to 6 weeks depending on rehab progress.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 20:20 - Mar 16 with 1678 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 16:19 - Mar 16 by D_Alien

Very well put but isn't the danger that the threat, whether actual or real, to veto games becomes a tool that can be used every time certain fans want to get their own way. The result of which is 'yes' men at the club who pander to people.
As I said, I assume the silent majority don't even listen to Hilly's after match comments and it really has absolutely no impact on them whatsoever. However, some seem intent on using this threat of non-attendance or self imposed bans from forums to essentially force their view.

Apologies, this was meant to a response to your most recent post bar one.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 20:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024