Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton 11:27 - Jan 16 with 18507 viewsFDC

According to a few places.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:32 - Jan 16 with 7914 viewsPunteR

Well, i'm a bit gutted tbh but it was inevitable .£4m ? ,for one of the premier leagues top scorers last season seems low but at least it's something i suppose.
Good move for him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:33 - Jan 16 with 7897 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sky Sports have the fee 'in the region of £4m'.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:37 - Jan 16 with 7846 viewsSimonJames

Austin out!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:42 - Jan 16 with 7777 viewsLowerloftLad

Remy and Austin gone for 12mill we will be right behind Bolton for worlds worst run clubs I know his contract was up this will see 4/5 more players handing in transfer requests

But all the best to Charlie you have been fantastic for QPR

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:43 - Jan 16 with 7758 viewsBrightonhoop

Given 6 months on his contract £4 Mil is £4 Mil I s'pose. Have to wish the fella luck. End of another era.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:43 - Jan 16 with 7757 viewsvblockranger

Another gamble by the club that has failed to pay off....when was the last time we gambled and won?
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:44 - Jan 16 with 7745 viewsQPRDave

Well its something back............thankyou Charlie
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:46 - Jan 16 with 7712 viewsBrightonhoop

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:43 - Jan 16 by vblockranger

Another gamble by the club that has failed to pay off....when was the last time we gambled and won?

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, it's all the same to me
The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is
The ace of spades, the ace of spades1
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:47 - Jan 16 with 7686 viewspaulparker

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:42 - Jan 16 by LowerloftLad

Remy and Austin gone for 12mill we will be right behind Bolton for worlds worst run clubs I know his contract was up this will see 4/5 more players handing in transfer requests

But all the best to Charlie you have been fantastic for QPR

This

Both remy & Austin sold and we only got 16 million for the pair

Anyway good luck Charlie, hopefully you get in that England squad for the Euros

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:50 - Jan 16 with 7637 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:43 - Jan 16 by vblockranger

When we bought him and he took us up perhaps.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:57 - Jan 16 with 7534 viewsQPR1882

To be honest i can't believe anyone paid a penny for an injury prone player that has 6 months left on his contract.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:57 - Jan 16 with 7531 viewsexiled_dictator

ok, now that it seems inevitable that charlie is on his way (good luck and thanks for the memories and effort), it still being early in the window, who should we try and replace him with?
i doubt jfh or lf will be allowed to spend all the 4mullion on one player (unless its messi or lewandowski), but could we get in two decent strikers for that money?
and who is out there to fill his boots?
or do we go down the loan route?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:57 - Jan 16 with 7531 viewspeejaybee

If JFH is given the money,it will be interesting to see who will be his 1st purchase
Any Guesses.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:01 - Jan 16 with 7479 viewspeejaybee

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:57 - Jan 16 by exiled_dictator

ok, now that it seems inevitable that charlie is on his way (good luck and thanks for the memories and effort), it still being early in the window, who should we try and replace him with?
i doubt jfh or lf will be allowed to spend all the 4mullion on one player (unless its messi or lewandowski), but could we get in two decent strikers for that money?
and who is out there to fill his boots?
or do we go down the loan route?

ED you must type quicker than me.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:01 - Jan 16 with 7472 viewsLowerloftLad

Jimmy won't see Any of this money there just trying to clear the wage bill Jimmy. Going to be told he has polter,and jet and the youngester cox and be told the last 3Managers have all gone through seasons with only 3 strikers
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 12:02]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:02 - Jan 16 with 7460 viewsBlue_Castello

Well I think we all knew the main reason he wasn't playing was because the club was lining up a transfer deal.

Truly surprised that we couldn't get more than £4 million even though his contract expires in the Summer, he is surely worth at least 6-8 million in the January sales.

All the news media is picking up on Sky's reported fee, let's hope Hoos and Ferdinand managed to get some decent clauses in the contract and we get extra money for so many first team appearances etc.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:04 - Jan 16 with 7423 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:02 - Jan 16 by Blue_Castello

Well I think we all knew the main reason he wasn't playing was because the club was lining up a transfer deal.

Truly surprised that we couldn't get more than £4 million even though his contract expires in the Summer, he is surely worth at least 6-8 million in the January sales.

All the news media is picking up on Sky's reported fee, let's hope Hoos and Ferdinand managed to get some decent clauses in the contract and we get extra money for so many first team appearances etc.

"let's hope Hoos and Ferdinand managed to get some decent clauses in the contract and we get extra money for so many first team appearances etc."

Good point.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:07 - Jan 16 with 7376 viewsloftus77

BBC says he has passed his medical with Southampton. How? I thought he was injured??
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:10 - Jan 16 with 7329 viewsfrancisbowles

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:07 - Jan 16 by loftus77

BBC says he has passed his medical with Southampton. How? I thought he was injured??

Our doctor did the medical?
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:12 - Jan 16 with 7293 viewsrsonist

Pleased he at least didn't end up at Spurs or Newcastle or West Ham, or really anywhere else come to think of it.

Hope he can stay fit and get himself into that Euros squad now - although I'd also be pretty cross given his supposed injury record this season.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:15 - Jan 16 with 7226 viewsozexile

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:10 - Jan 16 by francisbowles

Our doctor did the medical?

Quality
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:18 - Jan 16 with 7183 viewsThGrimRanger

Good luck Charlie, thanks for the memories. Great move for him and his family as I think he already lives in Wokingham.

Really think the fitness concerns along with contract having nearly expired explain the low price. Absolutely bargain never-the-less.

If it wasn't for his goals this season then we'd probably be in the bottom 4 which just shows how much the 're-build' has failed.

As for Pardew wanting Adebayor (32 next month) over Charlie well I hope he lives to regret it.

TheGrimRanger

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:19 - Jan 16 with 7176 viewsconnell10

Done deal on the offical website , bye chaz!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:21 - Jan 16 with 7142 viewsDiscodroids

Dry January, No wins under JFH, Celebrity Big Brother, Rotherham away and less transfer money for Charlie Austin than an unknown Latvian Left back with one working bollock.

as chaka khan would say ;

And now we're flyin' through the stars
I hope this month will last forever
Oh oh oh oh

this club couldnt be worse run than if we installed a lump of FGM offcut in charge.

utter utter shit.

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:21 - Jan 16 with 7137 viewszicoshoops

Good luck in the future Charlie.
You did your best for us, can't ask for more than that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024