Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread 12:30 - Mar 18 with 29221 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:47 - Mar 19 with 2360 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 19 by PozuelosSideys

Uhhh back to the diamond and no width again. Seriously, is somebody having a fcking laugh?

Apparently not, although I don't like this other possibility either. Per Gareth Vincent on twitter:

"Suggestion is #Swans will stick with 4-2-3-1 system, with Sigurdsson operating on the left flank."

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:48 - Mar 19 with 2347 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 19 by SgorioFruit

Taylor not even on the bench?
injured?

Yes, dead leg.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:52 - Mar 19 with 2296 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:48 - Mar 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yes, dead leg.

Good.

have you received my programme over there yet mate??

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 19 with 2269 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Mr non tackling Ki is playing, I find this really hard to believe.
They are going to have to totally rely on Cork and Fer for defensive duties.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 19 with 2252 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Or just Cork.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 19 with 2241 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 19 by A_Fans_Dad

i would have had Britton on instead of Ki for today

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 19 with 2241 viewsA_Fans_Dad

With Norwich winning it is going to put extra pressure on Newcastle & Sunderland.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 19 with 2221 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:52 - Mar 19 by SgorioFruit

Good.

have you received my programme over there yet mate??

Yes thanks! Thought I sent you a PM thanking you. My apologies I forgot to do so.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 19 with 2170 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 19 by A_Fans_Dad

With Norwich winning it is going to put extra pressure on Newcastle & Sunderland.

in an ideal world both SUN and NEW will go down and Norwich will stay up
a win for us today and we are looking a lot better

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:04 - Mar 19 with 2156 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yes thanks! Thought I sent you a PM thanking you. My apologies I forgot to do so.

that's ok buddy, as long as you have recieved it.

any time

3 nil Swans today!!!

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:21 - Mar 19 with 1972 viewsGroo

No home wins today in the Premiership, time for us to break that

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:25 - Mar 19 with 1917 viewsthomasJack

Come on swansea

Poll: Next signing

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:34 - Mar 19 with 1861 viewsslate_dk

One chicken Tikka consumed; and for dessert the Swans on the big screen...
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:35 - Mar 19 with 1848 viewsunion_jack

Only 5 mins in but.........!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:39 - Mar 19 with 1797 viewsblaine_scfc

Looks like they have extra players out there. Shocking start
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:40 - Mar 19 with 1775 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Midfield is packed. Hopefully the ball will start dropping to us

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:42 - Mar 19 with 1758 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:39 - Mar 19 by blaine_scfc

Looks like they have extra players out there. Shocking start

Attitude all wrong atm energy or commitment. This has to change and soon!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:43 - Mar 19 with 1748 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Gomis has had a decent start...

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:47 - Mar 19 with 1664 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Kingsley and cork operating the wing isn't great.

Oo handbags Gestede and Williams

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:48 - Mar 19 with 1644 viewslidojack

We are so slow and negative.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:49 - Mar 19 with 1618 viewsepaul

Terrible start who wants to stay up us or them!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:49 - Mar 19 with 1613 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is going to be a disaster, the boys have not got their mind on the game.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:50 - Mar 19 with 1590 viewsairedale

Poor away turnout for our Derby game.

We've gone from possession football to give the ball away at every opportunity.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:50 - Mar 19 with 1584 viewsblaine_scfc

How are we letting the ball drop in our six yard box. Fernandez is a liability.

This isn't looking good at all
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:51 - Mar 19 with 1582 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The days of making the pitch big are on hold. Maybe we should narrow the pitch Stoke style! Get more seats in that way! Not as if we're stopping them coming through the middle very well though.

Couple of lets offs now too. Too many individual mistakes again. Cmon fellas

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024