Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread 12:30 - Mar 18 with 29223 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 11:19 - Mar 19 with 3161 viewsSgorioFruit

uh oh

SgorioFruit is on the beer already
and we all know what that means

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 13:10 - Mar 19 with 2964 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 11:19 - Mar 19 by SgorioFruit

uh oh

Some self indulgent threads later on perchance?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 13:19 - Mar 19 with 2939 viewsPTBaglanJack

2-1 win for me.....clinging on for the last 10 minutes again!! :S
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 13:53 - Mar 19 with 2855 viewsjackportis

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 11:19 - Mar 19 by SgorioFruit

uh oh

Who?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 13:54 - Mar 19 with 2855 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 04:18 - Mar 19 by JackFish

"Villa have lost five Premier League games in a row, conceding two or more goals in each of them"

Why can I see this changing tomorrow?

Its the Swansea way.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 14:01 - Mar 19 with 2827 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 13:10 - Mar 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Some self indulgent threads later on perchance?

perhaps.

merry makes the world go round

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 14:26 - Mar 19 with 2761 viewsLord_Bony

Leave him alone FF sakes.

He's ScorioFruit Fruit and he's Avington a laugh.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 14:50 - Mar 19 with 2689 viewsCooperman

Cooper Jnr attends his first ever Premier League game this afternoon. Let's hope it's a winning start for him.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 14:58 - Mar 19 with 2652 viewsSgorioFruit

im avington a laugh

come on WBA and come on Leicester

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:19 - Mar 19 with 2579 viewsnantywatcher

Fingers crossed that the Liberty crowd is in a positive and supportive mode today, we need that 12th man syndrome back again (missing of late) for this match.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:23 - Mar 19 with 2568 viewsJack_Meoff

Are we wheeling Barrow out today or is he injured?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 19 with 2517 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:23 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

Are we wheeling Barrow out today or is he injured?

your avington a laugh???

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 19 with 2510 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 19 by SgorioFruit

your avington a laugh???

He's so hard to get a handle on when he's pumped up. Plus, he's not easily pushed around, etc etc

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 19 with 2472 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

He's so hard to get a handle on when he's pumped up. Plus, he's not easily pushed around, etc etc

your wheely good

in other news

READING 1-0 Cardiff
WREXHAM 3-0 chester
palace 0-1 LEICESTER
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 15:46]

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 19 with 2466 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 19 by SgorioFruit

your wheely good

in other news

READING 1-0 Cardiff
WREXHAM 3-0 chester
palace 0-1 LEICESTER
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 15:46]

He's my favourite player since Trundle

/coat

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 19 with 2176 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 19 by Jack_Meoff

He's my favourite player since Trundle

/coat

this needs to be in capitals im afraid

IF BARROW IS FIT THEN START HIM EVERY GAME.

UPPASWANS!!!!!!

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 19 with 2029 viewsHighjack

Norwich winnng. We have to win today

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:27 - Mar 19 with 1998 viewsepaul

So far every away team winning!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:29 - Mar 19 with 1974 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:27 - Mar 19 by epaul

So far every away team winning!!!

Good.

Reversion to mean and all that.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 19 with 1959 viewsdailew

Fabianski
Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Kingsley
Cork, Ki, Fer
Barrow, Sigurdsson
Gomis.

subs: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Amat, Britton, Montero, Routledge, Paloschi

Barrow starts. paloschi dropped.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 16:31]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 19 with 1941 viewsSgorioFruit

COME ON BARROW

RIP EM APART

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 19 with 1918 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 19 by dailew

Fabianski
Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Kingsley
Cork, Ki, Fer
Barrow, Sigurdsson
Gomis.

subs: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Amat, Britton, Montero, Routledge, Paloschi

Barrow starts. paloschi dropped.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 16:31]

Taylor not even on the bench?
injured?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 19 with 1843 viewsPozuelosSideys

Uhhh back to the diamond and no width again. Seriously, is somebody having a fcking laugh?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 19 with 1824 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 19 by PozuelosSideys

Uhhh back to the diamond and no width again. Seriously, is somebody having a fcking laugh?

early days yet

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 19 with 1781 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 19 by SgorioFruit

early days yet

We are playing at home against the worst side in the division by some distance in a game we must win in reality, and we're lining up to defend like we're playing against Man City. It smacks of negativity and a lack of confidence. Villa are gash and can be destroyed with pace. But noooo, we play slowly and let them build up confidence and get a foothold in the game instead, which akes our pacy bench less effective.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024