By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Also by Guy Ritchie, Mobland Season 2 on Paramount+ has started off very strong. The new character played by Johnny Flynn is the perfect foil to Tom Hardy's Harry.
I am one of these who waits for all episodes to be available before I watch it. Causes delays for me to see series such as Mobland (loved the first series) but it is on my list and again another series I don't understand why it is tucked away on Paramount
I am one of these who waits for all episodes to be available before I watch it. Causes delays for me to see series such as Mobland (loved the first series) but it is on my list and again another series I don't understand why it is tucked away on Paramount
Totally understandable. The debate about which model works best (binge vs weekly) is definitely one that depends on your personal preference, although it does seem most platforms are transitioning back to a weekly release, bar Netflix. As for why it's tucked away on Paramount - it's owned and produced by them so makes sense for them to show it on their own streaming service, although now Paramount has successfully taken over Warner Bros I can see them consolidating Paramount + and HBO Max into a unified platform at some point.