Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Babel?? 16:34 - Jun 16 with 4920 viewsDaithejack

What do you think of this? Can't see it myself.
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/06/16/report-swansea-city-reportedly-keen-on

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Ryan Babel?? on 16:43 - Jun 16 with 4888 viewsSwan91

I can't really see this. I think we have more than enough wingers. Montero and routledge on the left, dyer and barrow on the right. And then ayew most likely going RW when we use the 451 formation.
Ryan Babel?? on 17:00 - Jun 16 with 4830 viewsjacktar

I hope not, we already have better.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Ryan Babel?? on 17:11 - Jun 16 with 4801 viewsoldcob

Totally underwhelmed.
Ryan Babel?? on 17:40 - Jun 16 with 4701 viewsSwan91

Actually was just reading that he can play as striker and both wings. If we get him for relatively cheap then He could make a decent 3rd choice striker. Gives more availability to positions just incase we are threatened with injuries. Just because he failed at liverpool doesn't mean he will fail with us. Not every signing is going to be like ayew and fabianski. We still need squad members to fill cover spots.

So after thinking about it some more it could be a decent signing(if the fee is low)
Ryan Babel?? on 18:08 - Jun 16 with 4583 viewsJACKARSE

Ryan Babel?? on 17:11 - Jun 16 by oldcob

Totally underwhelmed.

This ...... another Ngog .... I thought we had passed that stage
Ryan Babel?? on 19:48 - Jun 16 with 4413 viewsJango

Hardly another Ngog is he for gods sake! He showed moments of brilliance for Liverpool and has played 43 times for Holland where he mainly up top. On his day he is far far better than routledge, dyer and emnes on the wings and would be a great back up option up front. swansea we are not Chelsea
Ryan Babel?? on 07:41 - Jun 17 with 4015 viewsMattG

Mentioned this story to a LFC supporting friend, expecting him to laugh and point at us.

He actually said that Babel was a really decent player who never got the game time he deserved at LFC.

Surprised me.
Ryan Babel?? on 07:55 - Jun 17 with 3985 viewsshandyjack

be very surprised if we signed another winger utility man

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Babel?? on 08:25 - Jun 17 with 3915 viewsbuilthjack

Not played for Holland for 4 years. Not better than what we got really. We need players a cut above from now on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ryan Babel?? on 08:57 - Jun 17 with 3873 viewsmagicdaps10

Think at 2M this could be a squad strengthening signing rather than a player who can come in to the first 11.

Injuries and suspensions and we had a choice between Babel or Emnes, who would you choose? No brainer for me.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ryan Babel?? on 09:38 - Jun 17 with 3817 viewsSwansea93

He's posted his phone number to all his twitter followers today.

Someone give him a text and ask if he's joining haha.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ryan Babel?? on 09:56 - Jun 17 with 3792 viewsDr_Winston

Ryan Babel?? on 08:57 - Jun 17 by magicdaps10

Think at 2M this could be a squad strengthening signing rather than a player who can come in to the first 11.

Injuries and suspensions and we had a choice between Babel or Emnes, who would you choose? No brainer for me.

Can't disagree.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ryan Babel?? on 10:46 - Jun 17 with 3731 viewstomdickharry

Ha Ha.
Ryan Babel?? on 11:14 - Jun 17 with 3691 viewsshandyjack

would prefer Borini if im honest

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ryan Babel?? on 12:05 - Jun 17 with 3642 viewsDaggyjack

Ryan Babel?? on 11:14 - Jun 17 by shandyjack

Yes, I'd take Borini over Babel for £2 million as a back-up player but if Borini is £6-7 million, I'd take Babel.
Ryan Babel?? on 13:35 - Jun 17 with 3548 viewsSwan91

Ryan Babel?? on 11:14 - Jun 17 by shandyjack

We wouldn't get Borini for 2million, he would probably cost 9million.

Like I said before, to me it sounds like a player to add depth to the squad. We can't have 22 first choice players so we need to sign people who will most likely feature less than others. I could be wrong though he could do well for us and take up a first team position. That's how our signings go, they turn out much better than what most fans thought originally (fabianski and emnes for example)
Ryan Babel?? on 14:19 - Jun 17 with 3502 viewsmichumagic9

No.
Ryan Babel?? on 14:27 - Jun 17 with 3479 viewsraynor94

Can't see anything wrong in it at all at that price, after all he'd be coming in as back up, let's be realistic we are not going to sign another forward for big bucks

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ryan Babel?? on 15:51 - Jun 17 with 3422 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Don't we get this rumor every year? JVZ must loff him

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024