Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Next? 16:49 - Nov 26 with 55808 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Assuming he’s gone, realistic appointment?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 16:51]
Who Next? on 20:28 - Nov 28 with 4338 viewsozexile

Who Next? on 20:12 - Nov 28 by mikeygunn

Critchley 25/1 on SkyBet if you like that kind of thing. Which I might.

Who's favourite?
Who Next? on 20:30 - Nov 28 with 4323 viewsmikeygunn

Who Next? on 20:28 - Nov 28 by ozexile

Who's favourite?

Doubler postage
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 20:31]
Who Next? on 20:30 - Nov 28 with 4307 viewsmikeygunn

Who Next? on 20:28 - Nov 28 by ozexile

Who's favourite?

Critchley @ 5/1! Did well to get my 25’s!
Who Next? on 20:35 - Nov 28 with 4243 viewsdanehoop

Probably need to provide some strict criteria here to help steer the choices:

a. Is he cheap and has no big compensation attached?

b. See a.

c. Can he perform miracles with a very mediocre set of strikers and wafer thin squad?

d. See a.

e. Is there any vague previous linkage to QPR e.g. former player, west London resident been to London, perhaps knows someone who has any of the previous elements?

f. see a.

g. Is not Redknapp or Hughes or anyway associated with either.

h. see a.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 20:37]

Never knowingly understood

Who Next? on 20:36 - Nov 28 with 4240 viewsCamberleyR

Neil Critchley 4/1
Chris Wilder 6/1
Scott Parker 12/1
Gareth Ainsworth 14/1
Sean Dyche 14/1
John Eustace 16/1
Mark Robins 16/1
Michael Appleton 16/1
Steven Gerrard 16/1
Karl Robinson 18/1
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 20:36]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Who Next? on 20:40 - Nov 28 with 4206 viewsCamberleyR

Critchley now shortened to 6/4

Who Next? on 20:41 - Nov 28 with 4180 viewsCamberleyR

Critchley now evens, Wilder second favourite at 12/1

Who Next? on 20:43 - Nov 28 with 4155 viewsozexile

Who Next? on 20:41 - Nov 28 by CamberleyR

Critchley now evens, Wilder second favourite at 12/1

Critchley it' is then.
Login to get fewer ads

Who Next? on 20:49 - Nov 28 with 4079 viewsdigswellhoop

shaun derry with mackie
Who Next? on 20:53 - Nov 28 with 4053 viewsdigswellhoop

atleast we will knowthey are RRRRSSSS
Who Next? on 20:55 - Nov 28 with 4064 viewskensalriser

Well done to anyone who got 25/1 on Critchley, ridiculous odds. Prob LfWers who moved that market!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who Next? on 20:58 - Nov 28 with 4032 viewsCamberleyR

Critchley now odds on 1/2

Who Next? on 21:03 - Nov 28 with 4020 viewsLogman

Who Next? on 20:36 - Nov 28 by CamberleyR

Neil Critchley 4/1
Chris Wilder 6/1
Scott Parker 12/1
Gareth Ainsworth 14/1
Sean Dyche 14/1
John Eustace 16/1
Mark Robins 16/1
Michael Appleton 16/1
Steven Gerrard 16/1
Karl Robinson 18/1
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 20:36]

No Leam Richardson ?
Who Next? on 21:06 - Nov 28 with 3988 viewsCamberleyR

Who Next? on 21:03 - Nov 28 by Logman

No Leam Richardson ?

Richardson is currently 22/1 on SkyBet

Who Next? on 21:11 - Nov 28 with 3938 viewstraininvain

I’ve a funny feeling that Beale will warn Critchley away from the job as they’re mates apparently?

Richardson looks good value in the betting market.
Who Next? on 21:16 - Nov 28 with 3905 viewsqueensparker

There’s a manager out of work who led his team to a European final. Has a good relationship with our centre back. Had a great playing career. And will be fully motivated to outperform Mick “The Dick” Beale.

Step up… Giovanni van Bronckhorst

[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 21:19]
Who Next? on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3812 viewsDamo1962

Who Next? on 21:16 - Nov 28 by queensparker

There’s a manager out of work who led his team to a European final. Has a good relationship with our centre back. Had a great playing career. And will be fully motivated to outperform Mick “The Dick” Beale.

Step up… Giovanni van Bronckhorst

[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 21:19]

Interesting...very interesting. I like your thought process 😉
Who Next? on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3824 viewsOldPedro

Who Next? on 18:49 - Nov 28 by paulparker

Why would I want him out ?
Plays good football and wants to win, the last few years we have been to nice with Parker his teams love a bit sh1thousery
Anyway it won’t be him it will be someone nice like that Critchley fella

I think Scott Parker under achieved with Fulham and Bournemouth - quality squads and huge budgets by Championship standards - both sides should have run away with the division

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Who Next? on 21:55 - Nov 28 with 3736 viewsDWQPR

Who Next? on 21:28 - Nov 28 by OldPedro

I think Scott Parker under achieved with Fulham and Bournemouth - quality squads and huge budgets by Championship standards - both sides should have run away with the division

He’s also a knob and has a shït taste in knitwear. No thanks. If Pep don’t want it then I’ll go with Critchley. Last manager we had called Neil got us promotion.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Who Next? on 21:59 - Nov 28 with 3693 viewsDamo1962

Who Next? on 21:55 - Nov 28 by DWQPR

He’s also a knob and has a shït taste in knitwear. No thanks. If Pep don’t want it then I’ll go with Critchley. Last manager we had called Neil got us promotion.

Even more interesting 😉
Who Next? on 22:38 - Nov 28 with 3617 viewsManinBlack

How about Hancock fresh from the jungle? Another lying deceptive snake who could have promising traits to be the next manager if this is the calibre of weasel we attract.
Who Next? on 04:22 - Nov 29 with 3319 viewsArcticHoop

Anthony Barry now 3rd Sky Bet 16/1
Who Next? on 09:09 - Nov 29 with 2969 viewsR_from_afar

Who Next? on 18:06 - Nov 28 by 1JD

This is the complete opposite to what I’ve seen and heard. I too live local and have seen them play several times. GA has a very negative mindset when it comes to football. In his own words “We play not to lose”. Lots of going 1-0 up and then sitting back when the inevitable equaliser and worse happens. CM are full of cloggers only. Passing stats bottom of the league. The football is absolutely dire, and GAs pre and post march interviews are totally uninspiring.

Win or lose, “he’s proud of the players” because they gave their all. The locals increasingly want change. If you didn’t like Warburtons interviews, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Anyone interested should check out the Gas Room message board if you want a reflection on Gareth’s style of play and footballing beliefs.

Legend for us yes, but doesn’t tick the boxes set by the club in managerial criteria. Attacking, attractive football - No. A true footballers coach who can improve players with real tactical and technical nous. No. Young and up and coming? Young yes, but up and coming is a bit of a stretch. Love him for what he did for us as a player but as a manager and coach he is just not a good fit.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 18:24]

Thanks for posting, I agree with quite a lot of your individual points. Some of the fans I sit near there are incredibly entitled and look down their noses at Ainsworth, making out he's the village idiot. OK, he's not going to be writing any ground-breaking coaching manuals but he has worked wonders on a tiny budget for years, and this season, the club is close to bankruptcy (my mate knows some of the hierarchy and does volunteer work at the club, plus his girlfriend worked there until recently).

I totally accept that you won't see Swansea style ball retention and long sequences of passing but I personally find that boring and unproductive, and, often, if done at the back, risky. It's all about opinions, though, I totally respect your view. The style is not attractive but I haven't seen a reliance on hoofball. They sit higher in the table than Oxford - OK, only by a point - and MK Dons, two teams whose managers people have mentioned on here.

I wouldn't class the approach as defensive, I would say they are, collectively, good at defending.

I have honestly found their football exciting to watch but it *is* more direct than that of the teams whose style fans purr over. Mind you, Warnock's football was pretty direct too...

Ainsworth isn't my preference for the QPR job anyway, partly because I think Critchley and Evatt are better coaches and partly because fans' concerns about football style - a central theme in your post - will hang over Ainsworth's head from day one, whether justified or not, like the sword of Damacles. Let's spare him.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Who Next? on 17:28 - Nov 29 with 2573 viewsSharpy36

From Neils Wiki page.

"He is one of sixteen coaches worldwide to have obtained UEFA's elite badge"

That some exclusive club to be a member of, unless i`m reading an edited page.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Who Next? on 17:42 - Nov 29 with 2494 viewsTacticalR

The lesson of the Beale saga is that we should only employ managers who nobody else wants.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024