| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread 17:04 - Oct 8 with 32313 views | FredManRave | Could go one of 3 ways this one. Be happy with a/some draw. |  |
| |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:07 - Oct 9 with 2250 views | connell10 |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:05 - Oct 9 by LowerloftLad | I detest west ham for personal reasons and I absolutely loved that save at the end. Now that is one massive point we are starting to look like we can now take on anyone in the league now. Come on ursssss |
But it shouldn't have been a pen for us , so it evened itself out. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:08 - Oct 9 with 2196 views | digswellhoop | good point maybe should have had a win think went to defencive to soon |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:08 - Oct 9 with 2183 views | Logman | Great point. But why were the subs so off the pace ? All of them were really shoddy. |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:09 - Oct 9 with 2145 views | Ned_Kennedys | Excellent point for us, they were obviously going to come on strong in the 2nd half but we defended heroically for the most part. Kemper was fantastic: my MOTM. The stupid Mbengue challenge worked out for us in the end as their bloke would probably have scored. |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:09 - Oct 9 with 2131 views | Match82 |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:07 - Oct 9 by connell10 | But it shouldn't have been a pen for us , so it evened itself out. |
Would have done if the ref hadn't spent an hour in between giving them every single decision to make up for it |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 9 with 2117 views | OxfordR | Pete, first Hello - a lot of my family from Kildare (Killinagh) Second I also make that we used 4 out of a possible 5 subs or am I going mad? I’d have taken a point beforehand and great performance in the end to get it. |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 9 with 2073 views | monners1969 | What a team - fully deserved point and the spirit and guts in this team is the best since warnock - anyone being negative about this team needs to get a life |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 2009 views | Match82 |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 9 by OxfordR | Pete, first Hello - a lot of my family from Kildare (Killinagh) Second I also make that we used 4 out of a possible 5 subs or am I going mad? I’d have taken a point beforehand and great performance in the end to get it. |
I think it was one of those "5 subs in up to 3 windows" things |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 2004 views | Ranger_1969 |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 9 by OxfordR | Pete, first Hello - a lot of my family from Kildare (Killinagh) Second I also make that we used 4 out of a possible 5 subs or am I going mad? I’d have taken a point beforehand and great performance in the end to get it. |
I think we'd used our 3 sub windows |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 2004 views | bosh67 | A really good point and amazing double save from the penalty by Charles (Glenn Hoddle and a cat). I think Stephan will rue the subs a bit as we very much looked like we would score the 2nd. The subs didn't have the impact I thunk he hoped but hey, a point at West Ham and not in any way outplayed by them. Held our own, look resilient and together. It's pretty good! |  |
|  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 2000 views | Clint_Power |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 9 by OxfordR | Pete, first Hello - a lot of my family from Kildare (Killinagh) Second I also make that we used 4 out of a possible 5 subs or am I going mad? I’d have taken a point beforehand and great performance in the end to get it. |
As I understand it you are allowed three substitution windows outside of half time; we had used all three and couldn't make another sub. |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 1986 views | numptydumpty | Pierce Charles - What a goalkeeper. Going to be fun with him playing for us. Unfortunately Lamptey seems made of glass and was not up to speex in the only bit of play Bowen showed any of his qualities. And Mbengue - NOOO !!! Basically nine men at the end !!! Despite a few things gping our way to get the draw, atinutes we were extremely comfortable. Got to be pleased overall, as can compete with the best of them. Well done Rangers. [Post edited 9 Oct 22:14]
|  |
|  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:13 - Oct 9 with 1948 views | OxfordR |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 9 by Match82 | I think it was one of those "5 subs in up to 3 windows" things |
Ok thanks. I’d better consult the rule book! |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:13 - Oct 9 with 1924 views | DWQPR | Great result and fully deserved but a couple of things about Bowen. As said already it was a foul on Vale and probably more than a foul, went straight through the back of him and didn’t look like he was in control. Secondly, blood coming from his nose for about 10 minutes? Surely the rule is when there is blood you have to come off and get it seen to? Ref just didn’t seem to want to make the decisions that he needed to. |  |
|  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:17 - Oct 9 with 1788 views | SteveB | Mbengue, fukking idiot. Absolutely no reason for that shirt pull. Diakite, Mbia vibes... |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:17 - Oct 9 with 1778 views | QPROslo |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 21:05 - Oct 9 by VancouverHoop | On the replay it's questionable whether contact was even made inside the area. |
In the area for sure. Smyth had his legs cleared out by the West Ham player, so the penalty was just fine Madsen converts ours while Bowen can't there's. |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:17 - Oct 9 with 1773 views | dmm | That's two recent penalty saves by Charles. He's turning out to be another Smithies in that respect. |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:22 - Oct 9 with 1575 views | Discodroids |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:23 - Oct 9 by Discodroids | Being an East Ham lad it kills me stone to the bone going to this unholy diseased temple in the Mega city one strontium dog wasteland of upwardly mobile Stratford'city' Stopping off for a couple of pints in Ilford with Simon Stainrod junior before going into that shiny mothercare plastic shit pot where the tourists and whats left of the east end/Essex West ham support, walk the wheel midnight express style with the lingering memory of what they once were as a club floating around in the firmaments of their minds . From Hornchurch to Canvey island they have their memory loops. Their habits. Behaviors that keep them walking the wheel of the club they once were. A club that meant something, that stood for something. What do they stand for now?..Blitzkreig Greed . A big eye with a deep throat. Selling off the family silver for the blistering crack pipe of the tabernacle premeir league. I abhor them in perpetuity. 2-0 superhoops. Make me proud tonight lads. [Post edited 9 Oct 17:26]
|
They Done me proud. Our Goalkeeper has that personality , that eclat. At last. the bonus from block 219 1500 miles away was Julien looking like Dirk Bogarde in 'The night porter' on the touchline. Top tip .When going to West ham invest in a blade runner esper photo analysis machine to see the game with any clarity. urrrrrrrsssssssss |  |
| Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way. |
|  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:27 - Oct 9 with 1440 views | Stainrod | Kember the beast going off changed the game. Even before he got injured Lampty didn’t look fit. But Charles, Dunne, JCS and Ronnie restricted them to only a few shots all game which is an incredible achievement away to West Ham. Kamara faded second half but first half it was a joy to have a midfielder able to turn with the ball. Hopefully Kolli will learn from that and how he needs to work to hold the ball up, but obvs incredibly hard when you are isolated against 3 West Ham players probably worth as much as our stadium. |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:27 - Oct 9 with 1437 views | Malintabuk | What a fantastic interview from JS... |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:29 - Oct 9 with 1367 views | dmm | See Charles' double save here. It's absolutely outstanding. https://www.skysports.com/foot |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:29 - Oct 9 with 1366 views | QPROslo |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 21:05 - Oct 9 by VancouverHoop | On the replay it's questionable whether contact was even made inside the area. |
Definitely in the area. Souchec (sp?) cleared out Smyth's legs from under him, so what's to protest about the pen? We need em, Madsen scores em, and Charles saves em, Bowen's anyway who we so hear so much about. Decent point, could have been 3. Shame we seem to have lost Saito, Lamptey again, Adamson and Kemper. |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:31 - Oct 9 with 1332 views | connell10 |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:17 - Oct 9 by SteveB | Mbengue, fukking idiot. Absolutely no reason for that shirt pull. Diakite, Mbia vibes... |
Ive still not forgive him for the Wrexham debacle. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:33 - Oct 9 with 1283 views | qprmeath21 | Kemper was never playing full game and Adamson was cramp I think. |  | |  |
| Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 22:34 - Oct 9 with 1270 views | Lblock | Fair play my team. I’m sort of gutted post game not to have won but if offered a draw before the game I’d of chewed your hand off at the wrist. My God that Kamara is a player - love it. Smythy is a heartbeat Charles what a keeper even if he looks 12 years old However…. Mbengue proves time after time he’ll cost us more points than he wins - an absolute clown of a player. Vale is so, so weak. He’s totally at fault for the equaliser as he left Bowen with the whole of the pitch after screaming like a bitch over the tackle (watch it back) I’m sort of down with JS with his subs but after another beer I get it…. Can see why he stuck to pre planned changes. The injury situation is just an absolute farce!!! |  |
| Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal |
|  |
| |