Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion 14:10 - Feb 26 with 42449 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54347/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:43 - Feb 27 with 1595 viewssooty_dale

Watching this isn't good for your mental health in a lockdown
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:43 - Feb 27 with 1593 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:38 - Feb 27 by Shun

The stats are quite frequently wrong, especially where are shots are concerned. Done, Humphrys and Newby all had shots in the first few minutes that if they hadn’t been blocked would’ve hit the target. You can’t get more on target than that.

Blocked shots don't count as shots on target according to Opta.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:43 - Feb 27 with 1592 viewsBarrowdale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:38 - Feb 27 by Shun

The stats are quite frequently wrong, especially where are shots are concerned. Done, Humphrys and Newby all had shots in the first few minutes that if they hadn’t been blocked would’ve hit the target. You can’t get more on target than that.

Shun, so fkin what??
We are sh ite
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:44 - Feb 27 with 1576 viewsSandyDrum

Lost a lot of respect for Rathbone after that.
Whether he made contact or not I don't care, that was an utter disgrace.

If only the players put that kind of effort into scoring.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:44 - Feb 27 with 1574 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:30 - Feb 27 by 442Dale

That statement from the board this week will have been made with the right intentions in mind. However it has served to actually increase anxiety amongst supporters because it does not address what we are seeing week after week after week.

Actually makes watching this even harder as we know that, no matter what, BBM will remain in his position. Zero pressure on him from within the club to turn things around. Another unacceptable home performance today yet nothing will change. Oh and now Ollie reacts like a f*****g moron and we’re down to ten.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:44 - Feb 27 with 1566 viewskel

That’s pathetic from Ollie.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:44 - Feb 27 with 1546 viewsonedalefan

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:42 - Feb 27 by DaleFan7

Absolutely stupid from Rathbone. No need for that. Can't believe the commentator is trying to say he shouldn't be sent off for that.

We're down. Burton were cut adrift from us a few weeks ago. They're on the same points as us with 2 games in hand now. As the table stands we have to play 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th in March. We're getting 1 point max from them 4 games.

They did say it was deserved.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:45 - Feb 27 with 1527 viewsfinberty

Whoever is in charge of club finances need not count on anything from me for next season.

This form, this philosophy, this reluctance to see the obvious, will nail us into the National League within twelve months from now.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:45 - Feb 27 with 1524 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:42 - Feb 27 by Frog

How bad does it have to get before they have the balls to sack someone? If Harold Shipman was the club doctor he'd still be working.

Thats what I cant understand,this was blatantly obvious weeks even months ago yet we still persist, when does this shite become insanity?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:45 - Feb 27 with 1506 viewsdamaka

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:44 - Feb 27 by onedalefan

Taxi to Harrogate
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:46 - Feb 27 with 1456 viewsFrog

Burton came expecting to win, when did this team last think like that?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:46 - Feb 27 with 1451 viewsWalboro

WELL IF BBM DOESNT GO AFTER THIS I WILL BE ASKING FOR MY SEASON TICKET MONEY BACK
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:46 - Feb 27 with 1428 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:41 - Feb 27 by boromat

Rathbone no words.

....a bit of passion though?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:47 - Feb 27 with 1414 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:44 - Feb 27 by onedalefan

One of them did. The other was trying to justify it because there was no contact.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:47 - Feb 27 with 1399 views442Dale

Back out of the bottom four. Everyone watch for that big puddle when stepping off the pavement.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:48 - Feb 27 with 1371 viewsSteveo473

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:45 - Feb 27 by finberty

Whoever is in charge of club finances need not count on anything from me for next season.

This form, this philosophy, this reluctance to see the obvious, will nail us into the National League within twelve months from now.

Totally agree. There is a complete lack of any urgency, determination or desire from the management or team to turn this situation around. For weeks I have considered asking for the small amount of money left in my season ticket so as to keep that money invested in the club. Today is the final straw and I will be emailing the club for a refund this evening. Hugely disappointed and gutted.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:48 - Feb 27 with 1349 viewsdamaka

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:45 - Feb 27 by damaka

Taxi to Harrogate

And i'll book one in advance to Stockport
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:48 - Feb 27 with 1334 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:46 - Feb 27 by Walboro

WELL IF BBM DOESNT GO AFTER THIS I WILL BE ASKING FOR MY SEASON TICKET MONEY BACK

If you do choose to do, please do not use email.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:48 - Feb 27 with 1334 viewsbeat_the_bishop

I miss Calvin Andrew. That’s how bad it’s got. I just want to see some fight from the players who for me are not giving enough on the field. Are they fighting for BBM? Do they care enough? Are they also defeated by him?

This is not a team for survival. I challenge anyone who suggests it is. They all have another gear they could go into but it appears like they don’t want to explore that option. If this game had extra time all of them would finish the game without a glimpse of cramp. It doesn’t feel right.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:48 - Feb 27 with 1330 viewsBarrowdale

Fired x 5pm or ive done
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:49 - Feb 27 with 1321 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:43 - Feb 27 by sooty_dale

Watching this isn't good for your mental health in a lockdown

We don't look remotely capable of scoring a goal, let alone winning a game. Thoroughly depressing.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:49 - Feb 27 with 1281 viewsonedalefan

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:46 - Feb 27 by Walboro

Would suggest everyone does on Monday. It might make the directors think.
You can always just pay weekly for Ifollow if you are desperate
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:49 - Feb 27 with 1264 viewsmightydale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:45 - Feb 27 by finberty

100% pal, the club isn't getting a penny out of me.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:50 - Feb 27 with 1258 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:49 - Feb 27 by richfoad32

We don't look remotely capable of scoring a goal, let alone winning a game. Thoroughly depressing.

Make that 0.2, great effort lads another superb performance and still in "excellent form"
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:50 - Feb 27 with 1233 viewsDalenet

Wouldn't you just love the same passion that Burton are showing.

We look lost. There is no plan B or C. I daren't look at the form table.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024