Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion 14:10 - Feb 26 with 42465 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54347/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:50 - Feb 27 with 2006 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:46 - Feb 27 by Walboro

WELL IF BBM DOESNT GO AFTER THIS I WILL BE ASKING FOR MY SEASON TICKET MONEY BACK

You'll be lucky....it's been spent on back-room bods.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:50 - Feb 27 with 1999 viewsSandyman

Bye bye Brian
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:51 - Feb 27 with 1984 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:50 - Feb 27 by Sandyman

Bye bye Brian

You think?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:51 - Feb 27 with 1976 viewsonedalefan

Just wish for once the commentators would say what we are all feeling.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:51 - Feb 27 with 1975 viewsYorkshire_Dale

.....is that a towel thrown onto the pitch?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:51 - Feb 27 with 1960 viewskel

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:48 - Feb 27 by Steveo473

Totally agree. There is a complete lack of any urgency, determination or desire from the management or team to turn this situation around. For weeks I have considered asking for the small amount of money left in my season ticket so as to keep that money invested in the club. Today is the final straw and I will be emailing the club for a refund this evening. Hugely disappointed and gutted.

Yep. Never have I seen a set of Dale players fanny out of headers like this lot do. They don’t even bother challenging most of the time.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:51 - Feb 27 with 1957 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:50 - Feb 27 by Dalenet

Wouldn't you just love the same passion that Burton are showing.

We look lost. There is no plan B or C. I daren't look at the form table.

Look at the home "form" table and turn it upside down,job done, maybe that's what BBM does thinking about it?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 1935 viewsShun

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:43 - Feb 27 by standale

but they were blocked, so therefore no shots on target, it’s simple really

Yes... because if they weren’t blocked they’d be called goals. That’s how football works.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 1934 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:43 - Feb 27 by D_Alien

I hope our new directors have tuned in

Not missed a league game this season but this is my last whilst BBM stays in charge. Had enough now

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 1899 viewsinthenet

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:49 - Feb 27 by onedalefan

Would suggest everyone does on Monday. It might make the directors think.
You can always just pay weekly for Ifollow if you are desperate

I’ll be emailing !!

Rastrickblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 1890 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:51 - Feb 27 by nordenblue

Look at the home "form" table and turn it upside down,job done, maybe that's what BBM does thinking about it?

He doesn’t look at the table, remember?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 1889 viewsboromat

Feel like we've just been relegated. Very depressing performance. With games in hand we're basically in the bottom four. Taking into account injuries and now the Rathbone suspension I can't see us not being in the relegation zone over the next set of games.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 1879 viewsShun

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:42 - Feb 27 by Frog

How bad does it have to get before they have the balls to sack someone? If Harold Shipman was the club doctor he'd still be working.

Well on our way to our worst ever home record too.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:53 - Feb 27 with 1868 viewsDaleFan7

Would love to see the directors justify £350 for a season ticket or whatever it was in the main stand this season for next season in League Two and after 1 home win in a season.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:53 - Feb 27 with 1862 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:48 - Feb 27 by beat_the_bishop

I miss Calvin Andrew. That’s how bad it’s got. I just want to see some fight from the players who for me are not giving enough on the field. Are they fighting for BBM? Do they care enough? Are they also defeated by him?

This is not a team for survival. I challenge anyone who suggests it is. They all have another gear they could go into but it appears like they don’t want to explore that option. If this game had extra time all of them would finish the game without a glimpse of cramp. It doesn’t feel right.

That’s my biggest concern too. The lack or urgency and ability to really make the opposition fight for everything.

There’s ability and fight in the squad though. It’s just that we aren’t seeing it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:53 - Feb 27 with 1841 viewsD_Alien

Well done JFH and Burton

They had us sorted before kickoff (even their fans did) and we duly obliged. No redeeming features to discuss for Dale

Awaiting BBM's dismissal, and a proper manager installed who understands the basics of not just L1 football but man management - yes, that too

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:53 - Feb 27 with 1840 viewsNIGELdale

Will the board and Mr Kelly have what it takes too sack BBM unfortunately I don’t think they will
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:53 - Feb 27 with 1832 viewsBlueboy

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:52 - Feb 27 by DaleiLama

Not missed a league game this season but this is my last whilst BBM stays in charge. Had enough now

Add me to that,utter garbage.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:54 - Feb 27 with 1780 viewsPorlicks

I'm so embarrassed I had to find my old login to express my embarrassment.

At least Graham Barrow won a few home games

Who are YOU with?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:54 - Feb 27 with 1776 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Now that we have given up,why not bring McNulty on for his last few tastes of League One footie?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:54 - Feb 27 with 1773 viewsdamaka

Whats happened to the Rochdale who we're scoring for fun recently?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:54 - Feb 27 with 1766 viewsmightydale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:48 - Feb 27 by Barrowdale

Fired x 5pm or ive done

Stay in Spotland reform next season, that what am doing #boycott.

Down the ale

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:56 - Feb 27 with 1698 viewsgolfaduffy

To anyone but Shun.

Have their keeper made a save yet?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:56 - Feb 27 with 1693 viewsSteveo473

Well done BBM, bring the new lad on with 3 mins left...I genuinely think this is a comedy club in disguise.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:57 - Feb 27 with 1612 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:52 - Feb 27 by Shun

Yes... because if they weren’t blocked they’d be called goals. That’s how football works.

Blocked shots aren't classed as shots on target unless the person blocking it is the last man. I.e. behind the keeper or on the line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024