Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion 14:10 - Feb 26 with 42455 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54347/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:03 - Feb 27 with 1988 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:00 - Feb 27 by D_Alien

Baah's main contribution has been one or two decent defensive blocks. Not knocking him, that's good work, but he's miles off being worth a punt of anyone's money on this display

Probably losing confidence alongside the general lethargy within the team and the tactics

[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 16:00]

We're too predictable all over the pitch.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:05 - Feb 27 with 1974 viewsgolfaduffy

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 15:54 - Feb 27 by tony_roch975

Burton are 5th in the form table for last 6 games so maybe it is - thought both sides played some good football at times but misplaced passes /over dribbling (eg Newby) brought pressure back on us

The relegation places are determined by the whole season.

If you think that first half is good enough, then I despair for you.

Hopefully, we can alter the way we play after the break. A good start would be to have the front players closer together, and take Shaughnessy off.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:05 - Feb 27 with 1970 viewssooty_dale

It needs to be one of those games we grind out the win. Doesn't matter how, but we need to win. Very uninspiring first half but at least we still have a chance.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:09 - Feb 27 with 1904 viewsShun

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:00 - Feb 27 by standale

No we didn’t.

So you’re admitting you didn’t watch the match then? Because we patently did. Done, Humphrys, Newby.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:11 - Feb 27 with 1875 viewsgolfaduffy

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:09 - Feb 27 by Shun

So you’re admitting you didn’t watch the match then? Because we patently did. Done, Humphrys, Newby.

Their keeper didn't have to make a save. Also, the official stats say that we had 0 shots on target.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:13 - Feb 27 with 1831 viewsstandale

have a look on the iFollow stats page, it reads shots on target 0 , yes im watching the game.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:16 - Feb 27 with 1753 viewsTVOS1907

I think they were shots that had the worms ducking for cover, Shun.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:19 - Feb 27 with 1702 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:03 - Feb 27 by James1980

Stats suggest we have been the more competetive team. Unfortunately the shots on target for and against, oh dear. Brilliant save by by Bazunu when he tipped it over the bar.

Stats stats stats........bollocks, bollocks ,bollocks.........just score a goal or two. FFS
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:21 - Feb 27 with 1648 viewsmilnrowblue

Can anybody tell me a logical reason as to why we’re playing Shaughnessy, a holding mid/centre back, as a target man?

If I remember correctly, we were playing miles better with a 4-5-1/4-1-2-3, and Lund was scoring goals as a centre-mid rather than a second striker which actually dried up when he moved further forward.

We’re going with a 4-4-2 which clearly doesn’t work, and putting players out of position needlessly.

Surely having Shaughnessy where he should be playing it would give more cover for the other 2 centre-mids to move forward instead of having to defend all the time.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:24 - Feb 27 with 1598 viewsBarrowdale

Its hard to score when all the team are camped in their own half
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:24 - Feb 27 with 1579 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:21 - Feb 27 by milnrowblue

Can anybody tell me a logical reason as to why we’re playing Shaughnessy, a holding mid/centre back, as a target man?

If I remember correctly, we were playing miles better with a 4-5-1/4-1-2-3, and Lund was scoring goals as a centre-mid rather than a second striker which actually dried up when he moved further forward.

We’re going with a 4-4-2 which clearly doesn’t work, and putting players out of position needlessly.

Surely having Shaughnessy where he should be playing it would give more cover for the other 2 centre-mids to move forward instead of having to defend all the time.

Tbf, we've been in total control, by far the best team and on another day we score 8 or 9.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:26 - Feb 27 with 1538 viewsD_Alien

As if it were possible, but we're even worse this half

Absolutely zilch going forward, don't know where we go from here

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:26 - Feb 27 with 1528 viewsQuigley_dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:13 - Feb 27 by standale

have a look on the iFollow stats page, it reads shots on target 0 , yes im watching the game.

Dont waste your time with this discussion - she's never wrong!
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:27 - Feb 27 with 1500 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:21 - Feb 27 by milnrowblue

All good points that have been neither addressed or actually explored in detail by those who interview the manager for weeks.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:28 - Feb 27 with 1486 viewsonedalefan

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:24 - Feb 27 by DaleiLama

Tbf, we've been in total control, by far the best team and on another day we score 8 or 9.

I'll have some what you are on!
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:29 - Feb 27 with 1459 viewsD_Alien

And now the inevitable...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:29 - Feb 27 with 1423 viewsDalenet

put the new kid on. he can't be any worse.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 16:30]
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:29 - Feb 27 with 1422 viewssooty_dale

That's how you work a long throw.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:30 - Feb 27 with 1379 views442Dale

That statement from the board this week will have been made with the right intentions in mind. However it has served to actually increase anxiety amongst supporters because it does not address what we are seeing week after week after week.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:30 - Feb 27 with 1372 viewsTomRAFC

So, long throw ins do work...

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:31 - Feb 27 with 1345 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:28 - Feb 27 by onedalefan

I'll have some what you are on!

I think he's taking the Michael.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:31 - Feb 27 with 1340 viewsJimmyRustler

Talented young manager.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:32 - Feb 27 with 1286 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hemmings comes on, gets a couple of sighters, and then scores within 9 mins....that's a good sub for you......
We have f*ck all to offer.

Wall to wall shite........BBM has to go now.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:32 - Feb 27 with 1270 viewsregjenkins

Even Wigan are winning!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:32 - Feb 27 with 1256 viewsBarrowdale

Clueless moron
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024