Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread 14:23 - Nov 25 with 14751 views442Dale

No Mitchell. He did get a knock late in the game on Tuesday, so guess it could be that. He’s a real miss.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 16:55 - Nov 25 with 3677 viewsNorthernDale

I will take that, a good result.
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 16:56 - Nov 25 with 3675 viewsBarrowdale

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 16:54 - Nov 25 by SuddenLad

Great 3 points. That's 3 on the bounce now.

Brilliant run. Well done Dale
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 16:57 - Nov 25 with 3663 viewsmeeee

24 games left of the season and we've already equalled the same amount of wins that we managed last season in the league. Up the dale!!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 16:57]
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 16:58 - Nov 25 with 3635 viewsSuddenLad

Some argy-bargy after the game on the touchline. Daggers unused sub sent off and some unsavoury scenes from home coaching staff towards match officials.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 16:58 - Nov 25 with 3631 views442Dale

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 16:46 - Nov 25 by nordenblue

You don't have to do it so often to put doubt in the opposition, it occurs that often now that it's too predictable that's my whole point, not saying it doesn't work just doesn't need to be done with such regularity.

They’ll let us have it if we don’t do it regularly. It’s not resulting in us conceding goals, so let’s carry on!

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:00 - Nov 25 with 3606 viewsD_Alien

Brilliant!

This is beyond where i thought we'd be

Need a bit of of luck now going into the harsher winter months with injuries, etc

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:00 - Nov 25 with 3589 viewsDaleiLama

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 16:49 - Nov 25 by nordenblue

Think Nevett has looked very leggy and pretty poor today,

Agree. One of their strikers went round him easily in 2nd half. Might be time to rest him for a game?

Great W though. Three on the bounce. Nice to see BJ and the lads reap the rewards of their hard work and the fans to enjoy the satisfaction of winning a few again.

Carry on up the Dale (ha ha ha in best Sid James voice)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:03 - Nov 25 with 3531 viewsDaleFan7

Another good win. 4 in 5 now. 1 point off the play offs.

We've looked a different team the last few games. Maybe the players are getting confidence that everything doesn't have to be pedestrian and they do have the ability to play at pace at this level.
Login to get fewer ads

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:05 - Nov 25 with 3518 viewsBigKindo

Will TVOS be burning the midnight oill checking his football spreadsheets to ascertain when we last had WWW
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:06 - Nov 25 with 3495 viewsnordenblue

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:00 - Nov 25 by DaleiLama

Agree. One of their strikers went round him easily in 2nd half. Might be time to rest him for a game?

Great W though. Three on the bounce. Nice to see BJ and the lads reap the rewards of their hard work and the fans to enjoy the satisfaction of winning a few again.

Carry on up the Dale (ha ha ha in best Sid James voice)

He got roasted in the first half too running back towards goal looked like he was running in treacle, not slagging him off as he's a top top player and only young just think he's dipped a bit from where he was.

Another cracking result yet again, massive credit to Jim and all the lads they've massively turned a corner, (without sounding all Oldham) at times today I thought we looked leagues above D&R
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:11 - Nov 25 with 3420 viewsjonahwhereru

I can’t believe this, we are no longer 9th in the league.

Really please for all associated with the club. This celebrating thing is good innit.
UTD
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:12 - Nov 25 with 3408 views442Dale

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:03 - Nov 25 by DaleFan7

Another good win. 4 in 5 now. 1 point off the play offs.

We've looked a different team the last few games. Maybe the players are getting confidence that everything doesn't have to be pedestrian and they do have the ability to play at pace at this level.

There’s also been a couple of games (Hartlepool and today) where we’ve actually seen out a game when the opposition have got back into it. That’ll breed confidence too.

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:14 - Nov 25 with 3364 viewsdingdangblue

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:05 - Nov 25 by BigKindo

Will TVOS be burning the midnight oill checking his football spreadsheets to ascertain when we last had WWW

He mentioned in the 'Back to Back wins' thread it was relegation season from League 1 - last time we won 3 on the spin.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:25 - Nov 25 with 3235 viewsEdindale

Excellent win well done to the team and BJ for seeing the result out against feisty opposition. Real test next week but we should have a fully fit squad to compete against inform Bromley who also won to-day.

No reason why this group should not get into the play off places.

Would like to see more from Jez and try to keep Hayes for longer if possible as there will be more injuries.
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:26 - Nov 25 with 3227 viewsdawlishdale

Brilliant win, and superb to get three on the bounce. well done Dale, and especially to Hayes, who has a real contender for GOTS. We have been so much better since he arrived.
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:38 - Nov 25 with 3137 viewsRAFCBLUE

Can’t fault winning football, however it comes.

The tightening up of the defence in the last three games has been the factor for me. Only 2 conceded in 3 games.

This is a fragmented league of haves and have nots.

The top 7 on resource alone should include Rochdale albeit Chesterfield look to have it all to lose even if at this relatively early stage.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:54 - Nov 25 with 2999 viewsTVOS1907

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:05 - Nov 25 by BigKindo

No, I posted it t'other day.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 18:05 - Nov 25 with 2931 viewsEdindale

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:38 - Nov 25 by RAFCBLUE

Can’t fault winning football, however it comes.

The tightening up of the defence in the last three games has been the factor for me. Only 2 conceded in 3 games.

This is a fragmented league of haves and have nots.

The top 7 on resource alone should include Rochdale albeit Chesterfield look to have it all to lose even if at this relatively early stage.

RAFC Blue - I agree but out of interest do you have a source for who is in the top 7 in relation to budget and resources?

In any case given our predicament I think that BJ is doing pretty well.
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 18:10 - Nov 25 with 2877 viewsEllDale

Consistency is the key in this crazy league. String a run of games together and you can zoom up the table. Ask Oldham fans after their results this week.
It’s nice to see some of the injured players returning as well.
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 18:16 - Nov 25 with 2818 viewsfrenzied

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 17:26 - Nov 25 by dawlishdale

Brilliant win, and superb to get three on the bounce. well done Dale, and especially to Hayes, who has a real contender for GOTS. We have been so much better since he arrived.

Cant recall a loanee making such an instant impact and consistent level of performance over several games as this fella..wlil be sorry to see him go
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 19:14 - Nov 25 with 2564 views49thseason

His willingness to run at defenders has been a breath of fresh air. I noticed Alty started to double up on him after a couple of times going past their fullback, its that sort of disruption that opens up gaps for others. Equally we have a leftie on the right and a righty on the left, which in its self is disruptive for defenders. I'm liking the style which is now evolving and becoming clearer than earlier in the season, I also like the willingness to bring on Taylor towards the end of games to help shut up shop. McNulty is learning quickly.
Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 19:50 - Nov 25 with 2406 viewsdale1968

20/21 Season
3 on the Spin at the back end of the season
Swindon
Accy Stan
Blackpool

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 22:02 - Nov 25 with 1985 viewsdingdangblue

Cian Hayes - best hit goal since Camps away at Oldham. What a strike.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 22:05 - Nov 25 with 1968 viewsjoecooke

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 22:02 - Nov 25 by dingdangblue

Cian Hayes - best hit goal since Camps away at Oldham. What a strike.

Postage stamp is mentioned all the time but this one really is for me.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Dagenham & Redbridge match thread on 08:36 - Nov 26 with 1558 viewsNorthernDale

I hope we can make Cian Hayes loan to the end of the season, he as made a massive difference, along with East.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024